Select a datex
Take a thrilling zipline safari through the nine pristine ecosystems of the Forever Florida eco-ranch and wildlife conservation area, south of Orlando. This aerial adventure provides the perfect vantage point to experience Florida's diverse ecosystems and admire the lush native landscape.
Your 2.5-hour zipline safari begins as your meet your expert guide at Forever Florida Visitor Center where your transport will bring you to a 4,700-acre (1,880-hectare) piece of amazing Florida wilderness. Receive a safety briefing and prepare for your unique treetop nature tour.
When you’re attached to one of the 7 available ziplines, soar above the trees at up to 30 mph (45 kph) and admire the view from 68 feet (16.5 meters) off the ground as you make your way across 3 sky-bridges. With up to 10 observation platforms, you can enjoy views of the forested wetlands, Pine Flatwoods, and the various wildlife as far out as a 10-mile radius.
On your journey, hear interesting details about Florida’s natural flora and fauna from your guide and try to spot native Florida wildlife like alligators, white-tailed deer and nearly 200 species of birds.If you’re really lucky, you may even spot a black bear or the endangered Florida panther.
Zipline at Forever Florida
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Forever Florida
- Tours depart throughout the morning and early afternoon, starting as early as 9am
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Zipline at Forever Florida
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 2.5-hour zipline safari
- Transport from the visitor center
- Photos taken by safari crew
- 10 observation platforms, 7 ziplines and 3 sky-bridges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15 minutes early and plan for a visit of at least 4 hours to include check-in, transport and the Zipline Safari
- Please note that participants must wear closed-toe shoes and pants no shorter than just above the knee. For safety, cameras are only allowed on the Zipline Safari if they have a shoulder strap
- All participants must meet the weight requirements of 70 lbs (31 kg) minimum and 275 lbs (124 kg) maximum. Children ages 10-17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- All participants must meet be shorter than the height maximum of 68-inches
- Ziplines reach a maximum speed of 30-mph
- Camera's without a shoulder strap will not be permitted for use on the zipline
Terms and Conditions:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.