Select a datex
The I·RIDE Trolley travels exclusively throughout the International Drive Resort Area.
There are two lines that you can travel on - the 'Main Line' and the 'Green Line'. Please click on the 'View Additional Info' icon to see the two different trolley routes.
The 'Main Line' travels the majority of International Drive, with 85 convenient stops, arriving approximately every 20 minutes.
The 'Green Line' begins and ends on International Drive but primarily travels along Universal Boulevard with 22 convenient stops ending at SeaWorld, arriving approximately every 30 minutes.
Trolley transfers between the 'Main Line' and 'Green Line' are FREE and a transfer coupon is not required if you have an Unlimited Ride Pass.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:You can board the trolley at any of the 85 Main Line trolley stops, or any of the 22 Green Line stops for the duration of your pass.
- Trolleys operate between 8:00am and 10:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Unlimited rides on the I-RIDE Trolley for 7 consecutive calendar days
Unlimited rides on the I-RIDE Trolley for 14 consecutive calendar days
All Aboard the I-RIDE Trolley!
- Unlimited Trolley Pass
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passes are valid for consecutive days upon activation on the trolley
- If your pass is lost or stolen, you will be responsible for purchasing a new one.
- I·RIDE Trolleys seat 41 riders, 54 total capacity, including two wheelchair positions and an ADA-specified hydraulic lift system, weight limitations apply. (Maximum weight - including passenger and vehicle - is 600 lbs., width restriction is 30" wide and height
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.