I-RIDE Trolley Unlimited Ride Pass
The 'Main Line' travels the majority of International Drive, with 85 convenient stops, arriving approximately every 20 minutes.
The 'Green Line' begins and ends on International Drive but primarily travels along Universal Boulevard with 22 convenient stops ending at SeaWorld, arriving approximately every 30 minutes.
Trolley transfers between the 'Main Line' and 'Green Line' are FREE and a transfer coupon is not required if you have an Unlimited Ride Pass.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
7 Day Pass
Unlimited rides on the I-RIDE Trolley for 7 consecutive calendar days
14 Day Pass
Unlimited rides on the I-RIDE Trolley for 14 consecutive calendar days
All Aboard the I-RIDE Trolley!
- Unlimited Trolley Pass
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passes are valid for consecutive days upon activation on the trolley
- If your pass is lost or stolen, you will be responsible for purchasing a new one.
- I·RIDE Trolleys seat 41 riders, 54 total capacity, including two wheelchair positions and an ADA-specified hydraulic lift system, weight limitations apply. (Maximum weight - including passenger and vehicle - is 600 lbs., width restriction is 30" wide and height
Reviewed by: PETER M, July 2014
The I trolley was brilliant. You could hop on and hop off all day.It is great value for money. If we go to Orlando again we would use this service again. Peter Murray
Reviewed by: softcreator, May 2014
A best way to explore the International Drive. The route would be much more useful if it had started in Universal CityWalk and finished in Disney Boardwalk. Great value for the money.