Florida Everglades Swamp Tour and Airboat Ride from Orlando
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
Zip across the water and through tall grass at controlled speeds of up to 45 mph (72 kph) as you enjoy wild wetlands, tall cypress trees and diverse wildlife. See alligators, turtles, birds and more! Don’t hesitate to ask your expert captain any questions you may have during your trip. Stop along the way to take photos and ride along Lake Tohopekaliga, the source of the Florida Everglades.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Florida Everglades Swamp Excursion and Airboat Ride
- 45-minute airboat ride
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All ages are welcome
- Children 2 years old and under may sit on a paying adults lap. Some children may have a problem with the noise and/or wearing a life vest (vests are required for children 6 years old and under)
Reviewed by: Lesley O, United Kingdom, April 2015
Superb trip, good guide.Private boat allowed for much interaction and alligator spotting
Reviewed by: Marion J, January 2014
We took the small air boat.
The guide was great.