Vancouver is famous for its delectable pan-Asian cuisine and the city's Chinatown is at the core of this food movement. Vancouver's Chinatown is one of the largest in North America, and is full of interesting history and colorful shops. Your guide will take you into many of these shops, including herbal and traditional tea shops, bakeries and meat stores, and you will have the chance to sample tasty delicacies throughout your tour. Get a real taste of Vancouver!
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Experience all of the sights, sounds, tastes and smells of Vancouver's bustling Chinatown on this two-hour, small-group tour. This is one of the largest Chinatowns in North America, home to an abundance of history, culture and delicious delicacies.
Your skilled, knowledgeable guide is a Chinese Canadian food expert who will share stories and the unique history of this area as you walk through historic streets and hidden alleys. Unlock the secrets of a food culture that has truly shaped Vancouver and that continues to be the backbone of the city's famous pan-Asian cuisine.
After an introduction to some of the historical buildings and heritage landmarks of the surrounding area, you will make your way into the heart of Chinatown. Visit herbal stores, meat shops, bakeries and specialty stores. Taste a variety of food samples along the tour, including BBQ meats, exotic fruits, traditional teas and snacks, and more! Your tour comes with a souvenir tote bag to carry any purchases that you might make during or after the tour.
Following your walking tour, you have the option to enjoy a spectacular guided dim sum lunch at one of Vancouver's most authentic Chinese restaurants. This is the perfect way to end this tasty tour.
Chinatown Food Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Chinatown, Vancouver
- Saturdays at 10:30am
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Chinatown walking tour with no dim sum lunch
Chinatown walking tour with dim sum lunch
Food Tour of Chinatown
- 2-hour walking food tour of Vancouver's Chinatown
- Authentic, guided dim sum lunch (if option selected)
- Variety of tastings and food samples
- Professional and knowledgeable guide
- Souvenir tote bag
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Walking portion of the tour is 2-hours; including lunch the tour is approximately 3-hours
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements (2 passengers). In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.