Private Tour: Whistler Day Trip from Vancouver
Enjoy Whistler at anytime of year on this private and personalized tour from Vancouver. Although well known for being a great North American ski destination, the beautiful alpine village of Whistler is great fun in the summer as well!
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
In this case, getting there is half the fun. Your private Whistler adventure starts with a drive across the famous Lions Gate bridge and onto the Sea to Sky Highway. Hugging the side of the coastal mountains and overlooking the Howe Sound, the drive is worth the trip all by itself. After stopping at Shannon Falls and Brandywine Falls you'll arrive at Whistler in time for a leisurely lunch.
After lunch, enjoy some free time to explore Whistler village or visit the top of the ski area via the high speed gondola (extra fee for gondola). When you are ready, the tour will take a leisurely return drive into the sunset arriving back in Vancouver in the early evening.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required for this private Whistler tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pick-up is available from Vancouver hotels or cruise ship terminal
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private Tour to Whistler from Vancouver
- Private and personalized tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tours are wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of two people per booking is required for this Whistler tour
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: Marion C, October 2014
Excellent! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this tour. There were 4 of us and the Cadillac provided was clean, comfortable and roomy. Steve was our guide, he was very pleasant and knowledgeable and made our trip very memorable.
Reviewed by: andrew h, September 2014
Our Trip was AMAZING!! We loved Whistler, but also so enjoyed the trip to and from! Our guide was wonderful, knowledgeable, so outgoing and made our trip even more FUN! My teenage boys actually said they missed her when we returned home a few days later! I would recommend the day trip to Whistler again and again!!!! Our memories will last a lifetime :)