Select a datex
Revel in the personalized attention of your own guide on this full day luxury private tour of Lucca and Pisa.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Upon arrival in the elegant and refined town of Lucca walk along the famous walls dating back to the sixteenth century before entering into the enchanting city center. Take your time, admiring the amazing Piazza Anfiteatro, the Torre Giunigi, the Duomo di San Martino and the typical antique dealer's street.
Afterwards, depart in your private vehicle for the architectural masterpieces of Pisa. Lunch is at your leisure (not inclusive) before a 2 hour guided walking tour leads you through Piazza dei Miracoli, the Leaning Tower (exterior), the Baptistery (exterior) and other important monuments.
You'll then venture to the Cathedral with time to view its Romanesque art constructed between the 11th and 12th centuries. Choose to join your guide on a pleasant walk to Piazza dei Cavalieri, where you can admire the historic Scuola Normale, one of the most famous universities in the world.This in-depth, private tour is hosted by an English-speaking guide. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so that he or she can prepare for your private tour.
Private Day Tour to Lucca and Pisa from Florence
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour will depart from centrally located Florence city hotels
- If you would like to request a departure time, please specify in the special requirements when submitting your booking. You will receive a confirmed departure time once your booking is confirmed.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Lucca - a magnificent city of art
- Free time in Lucca for 2 hours approximately
- Local guide in Pisa for approximately 1.5 hours
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by private vehicle (Mercedes for 2 people or minibus for 6 people)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees in Pisa and Lucca
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.