Private Tour: Murano, Burano and Torcello Half-Day Tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Re-board your motor boat you'll journey to the island of Burano to admire picturesque fishermen's houses painted in bright pastel colors, and, of course, the famous lace. You can visit a museum dedicated to the craft of lace, and purchase the beautiful lace at local shops.
The last island stop is Torcello, the earliest center of civilization in the Venetian lagoon. You'll see the cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta, founded in the 7th century, and the excavated remains of the circular baptistery in the church of Santa Fosca.
Please click on View Additional Info to see the map with the meeting point.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9am
Tour departs at 10am
Tour departs at 2pm
Murano, Burano and Torcello Private Half Day Tour
- Glass-blowing factory at Murano
- Professional guide
- Personalized private tour and commentary
- Island stops of approximately 35 minutes each
- Travel by private motor boat between Venice, Murano, Burano and Torcello
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- On Sunday mornings it is not possible to enter any of the visited churches due to religious functions taking place. Rialto Market is closed every Sunday and Monday. These closures are beyond our control so no refunds or discounts will be issued
Reviewed by: Mary R, June 2014
This was a highlight of our trip. Our private guide was very knowledgeable and we both loved Murano and Burano.
Reviewed by: Kim R, December 2012
This tour was fantastic. Well worth the money. Guide was lovely and very knowledgable