Geneva City Tour
You’ll tour the city on a bus, and go for a ride on a mini-train to get a taste of Geneva's history. Then, your friendly local guide will lead you around Geneva’s Old Town, entertaining you with facts about Swiss history.
Please note: The mini-train won't be running between 1 January and 29 February due to cold weather conditions
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 10:30am (May to October)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departing at 1:30pm
Departing at 10:30am. May to October only
- Bus tour
- Mini-train of the Old Town
- English-and French-speaking guide
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Tour is operated in English and French unless otherwise specified
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge
- Child prices are applicable for children aged 4 - 12 years
- The mini-train won't be running between 1 January and 29 February due to cold weather conditions.
Reviewed by: Piedad S, July 2014
A very complete and comfortable tour
Reviewed by: Yogesh J, USA, May 2014
This was a very pleasant trip through Geneva and its neighborhoods. The guide, Maggie, was very knowledgable and made everything exciting and enjoyable. We particularly liked the little train through the old town. The drive through the UN areas was interesting. We took a cruise after the trip since it was not available with this tour in April. Overall, a wonderful way to get to know Geneva.