Select a datex
Experience the nation's capital on a scenic lunch cruise! On this Washington DC cruise, not only will you indulge in an all-you-can-eat buffet, but there will also be live entertainment! Enjoy a colorful cast of performers, including a DJ to play your favorite songs and lively narration of the endless stream of city sites you pass, including the Washington Monument, the Potomac River and the Woodrow Wilson Bridge.
- Buffet lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Step aboard the sleek cruise ship and get ready to be pampered and entertained on a 2-hour cruise along Washington DC’s Potomac River. Take in spectacular views of the city's downtown and enjoy a grand buffet with drinks served by the attentive wait staff. It's a great way enjoy all the highlights of Washington DC as you dine and dance the afternoon away!
Some highlights you will see along the way include the 555-foot (169-meter) Washington Monument, the world’s tallest free-standing stone sculpture. Pass by the Reagan National Airport, one of the busiest airports in the US with an average of one flight every 30 seconds during peak periods!
You'll also cruise by Alexandria, Virginia. Alexandria was first established in the 1600s by tobacco merchants from Scotland and England. Additionally, you’ll see the Torpedo Factory, pass by Admiral's Row, cruise under the famous Woodrow Wilson Bridge, view the US Naval Research Lab and more!
Please see below for a sample buffet lunch menu.
Washington DC Scenic Lunch Cruise
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Pier 4, Washington DC
- Monday - Friday: 12pm
Saturday - Sunday: 11:30am
Boarding commences 1-hour prior to departure time
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Washington DC Scenic Lunch Cruise
- 2-hour lunch cruise
- Buffet menu
- Coffee and tea
- Service charges
- Tax and fees
- Other drinks (not listed in Inclusions)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please Note: Although we offer children 3 years old and under free admission, please enter how many children are attending in the field provided, so that we can accommodate them on the cruise.
- The ships feature cabaret-style seating. The majority of the tables accommodate 4 to 8 people and guests are sometimes seated with other parties. Please understand that we cannot guarantee specific seating on the deck
- Harvest salad station featuring field harvest mixed greens with vine-ripe tomato, hot house cucumbers, toasted sunflower seeds, shredded cheddar cheese, herb-toasted croutons, smoked bacon and garbanzo beans served with your choice of dressing
- Country farm potato salad with crisp celery, onions and roasted sweet pimentos tossed with a homemade Dijon mayonnaise
- Fresco Tuscany pasta salad tossed with farm-fresh peppers, sweet onion and herb vinaigrette
- Culinary creations from the kitchen, the daily creation from the chef using the freshest seasonal ingredients
- Oven-baked tilapia fillet with classic lobster sherry cream sauce
- Herb-infused rotisserie chicken, lightly seasoned and infused with a traditional blend of herbs and spices
- Apricot-glazed pork loin, rubbed with special jerk seasoning, slowly simmered and finished with a sweet apricot rice-wine glaze
- Smoked Gouda macaroni and cheese with savory smoked Gouda, mild and sharp cheddar cheeses mixed with gemelli pasta, topped with panko bread crumbs
- Garlic mashed potatoes made from red bliss potatoes finished with a hint of roasted garlic and a touch of light cream
- Local harvest vegetables, a seasonal medley of locally-sourced vegetables, lightly seasoned and steamed
- Freshly baked breads and butter
- Chocolate mousse truffle with moist layers of rich chocolate mousse and cake, enrobed in a decadent chocolate ganache, topped with a drizzle of white chocolate
- Vanilla bean cheesecake, a rich New York style cheesecake topped with layers of moist cake, vanilla bean mousse and a white chocolate ganache, finished with a caramel drizzle
- Coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- Additional beverages are available for purchase
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.