Washington DC Scenic Lunch Cruise
- Buffet lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Some highlights you will see along the way include the 555-foot (169-meter) Washington Monument, the world’s tallest free-standing stone sculpture. Pass by the Reagan National Airport, one of the busiest airports in the US with an average of one flight every 30 seconds during peak periods!
You'll also cruise by Alexandria, Virginia. Alexandria was first established in the 1600s by tobacco merchants from Scotland and England. Additionally, you’ll see the Torpedo Factory, pass by Admiral's Row, cruise under the famous Woodrow Wilson Bridge, view the US Naval Research Lab and more!
Please see below for a sample buffet lunch menu.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Saturday - Sunday: 11:30am
Boarding commences 1-hour prior to departure time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Washington DC Scenic Lunch Cruise
- 2-hour lunch cruise
- Buffet menu
- Coffee and tea
- Service charges
- Tax and fees
- Other drinks (not listed in Inclusions)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please Note: Although we offer children 3 years old and under free admission, please enter how many children are attending in the field provided, so that we can accommodate them on the cruise.
- The ships feature cabaret-style seating. The majority of the tables accommodate 4 to 8 people and guests are sometimes seated with other parties. Please understand that we cannot guarantee specific seating on the deck
- Spirit Salad - Mixed greens tossed with cranberries, chili almonds and apples, served with roasted garlic balsamic or apple bacon vinaigrette
- Classic Caesar - Romaine, Parmesan cheese and herb croutons tossed in our house Caesar dressing
- All served with freshly baked bread, whipped and flavored butter
- Signature Spirit Short Ribs - Asian-style short ribs and scallion mashed potatoes
- Pan-seared Chicken - Seasoned chicken breast topped with wild mushroom ragout, served over herb polenta
- Baked Tilapia - Herb-crusted tilapia atop tomato orzo and drizzled with a lemon caper sauce
- Cavatelli - Pasta tossed with roasted vegetables and tomatoes in a fontina cream sauce
- Grilled Vegetables - Cilantro and lime infused seasonal vegetables
- Mini desserts
Menu subject to change
Reviewed by: Donald P, September 2014
I am so glad you asked. We were 5 adults, 1 four and a hall year old and twin two year olds. I was celebrating a big birthday with my family in the DC area.and thought the cruise would be a lovely way to end a fun weekend . It was a great choice for us! I don't recall seeing that there would be reserved tables on you r contact info but, it was welcomed when we went on board not to have to search for an empty table and manage the kiddies. By the way, they absolutely adored the flights of steps and would rate their ascents and descents a solid 5 STARS. As a family we had been eating out all weekend and found the food in many places very good but the service lacking. You were all very organized, friendly and totally customer service oriented. From the photogs on deck and then Drew on board , all servers and the Baquet Manager helped to assure on cruise was great fun and exceeded my expectations. PS the food was yummy , too. Thank you all for a wonderful birthday celebration!! Andrea P. And family
Reviewed by: Bridget L, August 2014
The lunch cruise tour was awesome. My entire family really enjoyed the time we spent on the boat. The employees were great, the food was marvelous. And the DJ was wonderful, he had a dynamic voice, he can dance and d j at the same time. He help made to trip magnificent. So I thoroughly would recommend this tour, it was worth while. We enjoyed it so that the time just flew by us, that was just how much fun we had. My hat's off the cook, the DJ, and the whole staff. If I ever travel to D C again, this will be one of my stops. Oh, we were from Mississippi, and it was my birthday and they really made me feel special. Thanks again!