Washington DC Dinner Cruise
Come aboard Washington's premier dining ship! This 3-hour dinner cruise takes you along the Potomac River for panoramic views of the nation's greatest monuments as you dine on a freshly prepared 3-course dinner.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free drinks included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Dinner included
The boat's unique design allows you to travel beneath the historic bridges spanning the Potomac River, while the glass-atrium dining rooms offer spectacular views.
Dressed in your most festive attire, arrive early and enjoy a cocktail. You'll discover the ship's unique elegance is merely a taste of the experience to come. The Captain and crew will greet you as you step aboard, and the ship's photographer will record the moment for your party. Once on deck, your hostess will greet you and escort you to your private table, where your wait staff will introduce themselves and give you the opportunity to decide how you'd like them to pace your service.
The boat has three climate-controlled dining rooms, an open-air deck to explore and a distinctive atmosphere that's reminiscent of the European canal ships. Be sure to visit the Captain's bridge, open to all passengers throughout most of the cruise.
The menu of creative seasonal starters, entrees and desserts is freshly prepared onboard daily, perfectly complemented by an excellent wine list. With soft piano music, spacious dance floors and live music provided by a five-piece band, the entertainment doesn't end until well after the ship returns to the marina. Dance to everything from classic jazz to contemporary favorites.
As you depart, feeling relaxed and refreshed, you'll find your boarding photo ready for purchase.
Please see below for sample dinner menu.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Sunday - 6pm
- Monday to Thursday - 7pm
- Friday and Saturday - 8pm
Boarding begins one hour prior to above times. All departure times are subject to change
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Washington DC Dinner Crusie
- 3-hour dinner cruise
- 3-course dinner with coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges
- Tax and fees
- Other beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual such as nice slacks and collared shirts. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip flops are worn on the cruise
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking, guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- Roasted Summer Vegetable Salad - Asparagus | Zucchini | Caramelized Onion | Corn | Tomatoes | Arugula | Herb Vinaigrette
- Rock Shrimp Spheres - Rock Shrimp | Blue Crab | Lime Zest | Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- Whipped Goat Cheese - Candied Pecan Herb Crust | Balsamic Strawberries | Crostini
- Crab and Mussel Gratin - Lump Crab | Macaroni | Gouda | Fontina | Monterey Jack | Asparagus
- Romesco Crust Salmon - White Bean, Carrots, Artichoke & Parsley Stew
- Maple Mustard Glazed Chicken - Roasted Red Potatoes | Scallions | Summer Squash | Rosemary Vinaigrette
- Braised Short Rib - Chimichurri Glaze | Queso Fresco | Roasted Corn | Zucchini | Blistered Grape Tomatoes
- Cauliflower Steak - Israeli Couscous | Red Currants | Crispy Capers | Parsley Vinaigrette
- Duo of Sorbet - Seasonal Sorbet | Fresh Fruit
- Odyssey Signature Warm Butter Cake - Vanilla Bean Ice Cream | Blackberry Sauce
- Mountain Berry Shortcake - Fresh Berries | Lemon Sponge Cake | Vanilla Cream
- Chocolate Decadent Cake - Raspberry Sauce | Mixed Berries
Reviewed by: Sheila P, November 2015
Thought this was going to be an old foggies ride. Turned out the band was terrific, the views were spectacular, the food was reasonable not great
Reviewed by: Tyrone Clark, United States of America, October 2015
Great experience and thanks for making the evening special