Washington DC Arrival Transfer: from Dulles Airport
Get to your hotel efficiently and effectively.There's no need to wait around for cabs or spend a fortune getting to your Washington DC hotel!
- Airport transfer
Note: Your voucher is valid for travel to WASHINGTON DC HOTELS only, and not to private residences, bus, train stations or another airport.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Washington, DC Arrival Transfer
- One way shared transfer
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your voucher is valid for travel to HOTELS only, and not to private residences, bus, train stations or another airport
- This transfer is valid only on the date booked
- Vans will hold either a maximum of seven (7) or eleven (11) passengers
- Shuttles operate 24 hours a day
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge, however, child seats are not provided in the vehicles. You MUST bring your own car seat for infants
- Due to local laws, drivers reserve the right to refuse any customers who do not have a car seat for infants
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please limit luggage to 2 carry-on bags and 2 check-in bags per person (including oversize/excessive luggage eg golf clubs)
- Luggage must not exceed weight of 50lbs per bag.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (over 50lbs)/golf clubs/bikes/surf boards have certain restrictions. Please inquire prior to booking to see if your excess luggage is acceptable.
Reviewed by: bridgesandcastles, July 2014
Highly organised. Lady on desk directed us so we wern't wandering around the airport. Very good. will use them again
Reviewed by: John R, June 2014
It was very easy to locate the Super shuttle desk. The girl was very helpful and we caught a shuttle immediately and were taken to our hotel. We would use Super Shuttle again.