In the Footsteps of George Washington: Day Cruise to Mount Vernon
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
If you get hungry, the estate hosts a range of restaurants (own expense). Then enjoy the leisurely boat ride back to DC.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Admission ticket to Mount Vernon estate and gardens
- Potomac River cruise
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: Nicky, July 2015
Fantastic day. Cruise boat was large and comfortable. Good toilet facilities and you could buy bagels and toast them for breakfast on boarding. Cruising the Potomac river was very interesting. Timed ticket for the house handed out on disembarking. Mount Vernon was a lovely place to spend a few hours All very well organized as expected from Viator tours. A must do.
Reviewed by: Joan O, July 2015
This is a great way to visit Mt. Vernon. The cruise was lovely. Will definitely plan to do this again with out-of-town guests.