In the Footsteps of George Washington: Day Cruise to Mount Vernon
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
If you get hungry, the estate hosts a range of restaurants (own expense). Then enjoy the leisurely boat ride back to DC.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Admission ticket to Mount Vernon estate and gardens
- Potomac River cruise
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: Colleen B, August 2015
Tired of walking - well this is the tour for you. 90 minute cruise on a great boat 3 levels, clean and super staff then ample time to visit Mt Vernon. We learned so much about the Father of our Country. You can't go wrong with this tour!
Reviewed by: Debra B, August 2015
Great way to get to Mt. Vernon. There was plenty of time to see the estate, eat lunch and shop in the gift store. Don't buy any of the jellies or jams they offer if you are flying home...TSA confiscated these items at the airport!