Baltimore Departure Transfer: from Washington DC
Get to the airport efficiently and effectively - no waiting for cabs or spending a fortune on transfers.
This shared ride door-to-door ground transportation has been operating for over 25 years. Today, it is the premier shared ride provider in the United States. Each day, over 20,000 guests use this door-to-door service - that is almost seven million guests each year.
With a tradition of exceptional guest service, the strategy remains simple: to be the premier shared ride transportation company, by taking care of the guest better than anyone else.
Don't forget to also book your return transfer.This transfer is from WASHINGTON D.C. downtown hotels to BALTIMORE Airport
Price displayed is based on additional passengers booked. Single passenger rates differ, please refer to the pricing calendar.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
From your city hotel in Washington D.C.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Washington, DC Departure Transfer
- One way shared transfer
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price displayed is based on additional passengers booked. Single passenger rates differ, please refer to the pricing calendar.
- Your voucher is valid for travel from HOTELS only, and not to private residences, bus, train stations or a different airport
- This transfer is valid only on the date booked
- Vans will hold either a maximum of seven (7) or eleven (11) passengers
- Shuttles operate 24 hours a day
- Infants are free of charge, however you MUST bring your own car seat for infants
- Due to local laws, drivers reserve the right to refuse any customers who do not have a car seat for infant
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please limit luggage to 2 carry-on bags and 2 check-in bags per person (including oversize/excessive luggage eg golf clubs)
- Luggage must not exceed weight of 50lbs per bag.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (over 50lbs)/golf clubs/bikes/surf boards have certain restrictions. Please inquire prior to booking to see if your excess luggage is acceptable.
Reviewed by: Michelle M V, August 2014
It is a great way to get to the airport, no hassles.
Reviewed by: Shirley N, July 2014
Everything worked out fine. The price was great. Only problem was finding the shuttle desk at BWI because I had never been in the airport before. After I found it, everything was o.k.