Vienna City Segway Day Tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
For a map of the meeting location, please click on 'View Additional Info.'
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 10am -- May to October
- 2pm -- April to October
- 6:30pm -- May to September
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 10am. Operates from May to October.
Tour departs at 2pm. Operates from April to October.
Tour departs at 6:30pm; includes a drink and snack from a local eatery. Operates from May to September.
Three Hour Vienna City Segway Tour
- Use of Segway and helmet
- 25-minute orientation session
- Local guide
- Drink (wine, beer, soft drink, etc.) and snack (evening tour only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing more than 250 pounds (114 kg).
Reviewed by: Donald Speller, October 2014
I love Segways. They are fun to ride, and a great way to see a lot of the sights in any city, without getting bored and tired of walking. This day Vienna shut down it's Ringstrasse for a "Green Day Festival", so we had that busy street almost all to ourselves and it was great fun to ride.
Reviewed by: Robert V, September 2014
Great way to see Vienna. Would have liked to do more stops.