Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Rome
Then, head to a private kitchen in Rome, where your exclusive Italian cooking class begins! During this hands-on experience, you will learn how to prepare three different kinds of fresh, homemade pasta and a main course; your dishes will be accompanied with a selection of fine local wines.
Finally, after you’ve picked, prepped and cooked, you’ll dine on the sumptuous Italian meal you’ve created. This small-group Italian cooking class is a great way to make your trip to Rome extra special; it’s a must for foodies and cooking fans.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Small Group Cooking Lesson in Rome
- Cooking lesson and lunch
- Use of apron and cooking utensils
- All ingredients for your lunch
- Small-group cooking class (maximum 8 people)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 72 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Vegetarian cooking classes can also be catered for, please specify when booking
Reviewed by: Dori H, December 2014
Ask for Federico...was a great time and delicious food!
Reviewed by: Elizabeth L, December 2014
This was terrific. Chef Federic explained the sauces and pasta so we can now make our own with variations. He took us step by step explaining the how and why. Everything was delicious, it was a lot of fun, and I now feel confident in making my own. I even bought a pasta machine when I came home!