Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Rome
Then, head to a private kitchen in Rome, where your exclusive Italian cooking class begins! During this hands-on experience, you will learn how to prepare three different kinds of fresh, homemade pasta and a main course; your dishes will be accompanied with a selection of fine local wines.
Finally, after you’ve picked, prepped and cooked, you’ll dine on the sumptuous Italian meal you’ve created. This small-group Italian cooking class is a great way to make your trip to Rome extra special; it’s a must for foodies and cooking fans.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Small Group Cooking Lesson in Rome
- Cooking lesson and lunch
- Use of apron and cooking utensils
- All ingredients for your lunch
- Small-group cooking class (maximum 8 people)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 72 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Vegetarian cooking classes can also be catered for, please specify when booking
Reviewed by: MARIO G, February 2015
This was the hightlight of our vacation in Italy ! Federico was the best ! We will do it again and again ! An amaizing experience ! It was "Fokken Lekker".......!
Reviewed by: Kirsty, Australia, February 2015
An absolutely fantastic and fun experience! I would highly recommend this to anyone travelling in Rome, regardless of cooking experience. The city tour was interesting, making our own pasta was unique and fun, the food was amazing and so was the view. I can't fault a thing and would even considering booking this again if I have the opportunity to visit Rome again.