Skip the Line: Borghese Gallery Tickets
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Likely to Sell Out
Borghese Gallery in Rome includes but is not limited to:
- The Caravaggio Room (St. Jerome, David with the Head of Goliath)
- Bernini sculptures (Apollo and Daphne, David)
- Canova sculpture (Pauline Bonaparte)
- Works by Raphael (The Deposition, Lady with Unicorn)
- Perugino (Madonna and Child)
- Rubens (The Deposition)
- Titian (Sacred and Profane Love)
For a small extra cost, you can upgrade your ticket and join a 5-star-rated guided tour. An expert guide will add value to your experience by pointing out the highlights of the Borghese Gallery and sharing the fascinating stories behind the art. Your tour also includes a guided visit of the famous Villa Borghese Gardens. The groups are small, never more than 20 people, ensuring personal attention from your knowledgeable guide. The duration of the guided tour is 3-hours.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
3:00pm (arrive strictly at 2:45pm)
October 30 - March 31
9:00am (arrive strictly at 8:45am)
We are unable to accommodate other entrance times. Entrance is strictly limited so you must arrive early. Anyone who arrives after these times cannot be accommodated.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Skip the Line Ticket - 3:00pm
Skip the Line: Borghese Gallery Tickets. Meet the hostess at 3:00pm. Please arrive at strictly 2:45pm.
Guided Upgrade - 3:00pm
Upgrade to a guided small-group tour (max 20 people!) with an expert guide. Departs at 3:00pm. Please arrive at strictly 2:45pm.
Skip the Line: Borghese Gallery Entrance Tickets
- Entrance fees (8,50 euros)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 24 hours, subject to availability.
- The first floor of the Borghese Gallery is wheelchair accessible. Access to the second floor is only possible if customers can stand for 10 minutes in the elevator as wheelchairs will not fit inside.
- We cannot predict when individual museums will be crowded. In general long lines are common at major attractions in summer,on most weekends, and during peak travel periods throughout the year (Christmas, Easter, local holidays). Our skip-the-line tickets enable you to skip the line if indeed there is one. Unfortunately there is no way to foresee which days and times will produce lines, and which will not.
- All personal belongings must be left on arrival at the reception of the Borghese Gallery
Reviewed by: Herbert C, July 2014
Our guide, Michael, was excellent and the tour was everything we hoped for (except the thunderstorm on the outdoor part of the tour). We used our 2 hours inside very well and our guide was very informative without being boring! I'd recommend this tour to my friends.
Reviewed by: Pieter C, July 2014
Beautiful. We appreciated the fact that there is a limitation on visitors: it allowed us to view everything at leisure.