Rome to Pompeii Shuttle Bus & Independent Day Trip
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
7:30am Standard Tour
Standard departure to Pompeii and Independent day trip
USD $76.00Pricing details
7:30am: Upgrade Tour
Pompeii and Independent day trip gaining access to the Pompeii excavations plus a 2-hour tour with an English-speaking guide
USD $115.11Pricing details
- Return shuttle service from Rome to Pompeii
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach or mini bus for small groups
- English speaking hostess on board the shuttle
- Pompeii books on board for you to read and learn about the sites
- Entrance fee to the Pompeii excavations (if upgrade is selected)
- 2-hour walking tour of the Pompeii excavations (if upgrade is selected)
- All entrance fees
- Optional gratuity
- Food and drinks
- Guided tour of Pompeii
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking.
- There is no toilet onboard the bus, however a 10 - 15 minute stop is made en route.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- It is not possible to stay overnight in Pompeii and return to Rome the following day as shuttle services do not run daily.
This tour requires a minimum number of 15 people to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided with an alternative date or receive a full refund.
- Infants aged 5 years and under are free of charge
- Child prices are applicable for children aged 6 - 12 years
Reviewed by: Mark, May 2015
Very efficient and painless way to see Pompeii.
Rather than take the guided tour (which requires an up charge), we'd downloaded an audio guide. We wished we'd taken the tour. We spent a lot of time being lost, while the folks who took the tour, loved it.
Reviewed by: Jean E, May 2015
Pompeii was amazing. Yes, it was a long drive from Rome, but it was worth every minute of it. We had a guide on the bus to Pompeii, she was helpful, however, she talked on the cell phone almost the whole trip from Rome to Pompeii. It became somehow annoying because she was quite loud. I understand her job was to ensure we get there safely and hand us over to the local guide, but...
BTW, the local guide was fantastic, his name is Francesco, I have made remarks on Tripadviser...