Rome to Pompeii Shuttle Bus & Independent Day Trip
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
7:30am Standard Tour
Standard departure to Pompeii and Independent day trip
USD $77.03Pricing details
7:30am: Upgrade Tour
Pompeii and Independent day trip gaining access to the Pompeii excavations plus a 2-hour tour with an English-speaking guide
USD $116.69Pricing details
- Return shuttle service from Rome to Pompeii
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach or mini bus for small groups
- English speaking hostess on board the shuttle
- Pompeii books on board for you to read and learn about the sites
- Entrance fee to the Pompeii excavations (if upgrade is selected)
- 2-hour walking tour of the Pompeii excavations (if upgrade is selected)
- All entrance fees
- Optional gratuity
- Food and drinks
- Guided tour of Pompeii
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking.
- There is no toilet onboard the bus, however a 10 - 15 minute stop is made en route.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- It is not possible to stay overnight in Pompeii and return to Rome the following day as shuttle services do not run daily.
This tour requires a minimum number of 15 people to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided with an alternative date or receive a full refund.
- Infants aged 5 years and under are free of charge
- Child prices are applicable for children aged 6 - 12 years
Reviewed by: nandoV, September 2015
we had a great relaxing drive down from Rome and a great day. Patricia our tour hostess was excellent. Vincenzo our guide through the ruins was very knowledgeable and clear and very entertaining! recommend the guided tour
Reviewed by: hanna.meghji, August 2015
The bus was comfortable, and the tour guide and driver were both friendly and thorough. Pompeii is a bit overwhelming to tour on your own in a half day, but they give you enough guidance to make the trip worth your while. I highly recommend this for people who are comfortable traveling independently and who don't mind not seeing all of Pompeii during their trip. Take a book with you it's a long enough drive!