Rome Photography Walking Tour: Learn How to Take Professional Photos
- Ancient Rome Tour - Coloseum, Pantheon, Campidoglio (Capital Hill) Theatre of Marcellus, Ghetto, Tortoise Fountain
- Vatican Route Tour - Pantheon, Saint Peters, Piazza Navona, Ponte Sant Angelo and Castel Sant Angelo
- Rome Grand Tour - Campidolio Piazza Navona Pantheon, Temple Adriano, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Villa Medici, Piazza dei Popolo from Pincio
- Hidden Rome Tour - Ponte Sant'Angelo, Piazza Navona and Piazza Pasquino, Piazza Farnese, Campo de' Fiori, Palazzo Spada and Trastevere with its labyrinth of streets and Piazza Santa Maria
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Hidden Rome Tour AM
Hidden Rome Photography Tour departing at 8am from April 1 - October 31 and 9:30am from November 1 - March 31
Rome Grand Tour AM
Rome Grand Photography Tour departing at 8am from April 1 - October 31 and 9:30am from November 1 - March 31
Ancient Rome Tour AM
Ancient Rome Photography Tour departing at 8am from April 1 - October 31 and 9:30am from November 1 - March 31
Vatican Route Tour PM
Vatican Rome Photography Tour departing at 3pm from April 1 - October 31 and 1pm from November 1 - March 31.
Rome Photography Walking Tour
- Small group walking tour (maximum 6 people)
- Professional photographer guide
- Camera and film
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop of
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- You must have a basic knowledge of your camera.
- We reserve the right to change the route based on local conditions.
- Tours leave rain or shine.
- We suggest good walking shoes, a lightweight poncho, in case it rains and in high temperatures a small bottle of water and sun hat
Reviewed by: Jeana L, October 2015
Luca provided the best photography walking tour. He asked good questions, listened to my concerns and expertly guided me. It's clear he loves Roma and he made me see it with fresh eyes. I have a new approach to travel photography as a result of this tour. Thank you Luca!
Reviewed by: Sharon M, May 2015
I enjoyed shooting photos around the Vatican with Marco. It was like having a mini-master class in photography. I had taken a photography class a while ago and Marco reviewed the basics of photography with me. We worked on composition, the rule of thirds, best way to hold the camera, and using the manual settings on the camera. We talked about creating photos, getting the photo how you want it when you shoot it rather than relying the computer for post shooting editing. I would recommend this for anyone who wants to learn more about photography and get some tips on taking better photos.