Rome Photography Walking Tour: Learn How to Take Professional Photos
- Ancient Rome Tour - Coloseum, Pantheon, Campidoglio (Capital Hill) Theatre of Marcellus, Ghetto, Tortoise Fountain
- Vatican Route Tour - Pantheon, Saint Peters, Piazza Navona, Ponte Sant Angelo and Castel Sant Angelo
- Rome Grand Tour - Campidolio Piazza Navona Pantheon, Temple Adriano, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Villa Medici, Piazza dei Popolo from Pincio
- Hidden Rome Tour - Ponte Sant'Angelo, Piazza Navona and Piazza Pasquino, Piazza Farnese, Campo de' Fiori, Palazzo Spada and Trastevere with its labyrinth of streets and Piazza Santa Maria
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Hidden Rome Tour AM
Hidden Rome Photography Tour departing at 8am from April 1 - October 31 and 9:30am from November 1 - March 31
Rome Grand Tour AM
Rome Grand Photography Tour departing at 8am from April 1 - October 31 and 9:30am from November 1 - March 31
Ancient Rome Tour AM
Ancient Rome Photography Tour departing at 8am from April 1 - October 31 and 9:30am from November 1 - March 31
Vatican Route Tour PM
Vatican Rome Photography Tour departing at 3pm from April 1 - October 31 and 1pm from November 1 - March 31.
Rome Photography Walking Tour
- Small group walking tour (maximum 6 people)
- Professional photographer guide
- Camera and film
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop of
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- You must have a basic knowledge of your camera.
- We reserve the right to change the route based on local conditions.
- Tours leave rain or shine.
- We suggest good walking shoes, a lightweight poncho, in case it rains and in high temperatures a small bottle of water and sun hat
Reviewed by: Susan T, October 2014
Marco was great. He quickly assessed my skill level and then customized the tour to my interests. He is a highly professional and talented photographer. I learned a lot that I've already been able to use.. my photographs have improved because of his help. And it was a lot of fun. He's a natural teacher.
Reviewed by: ericp, June 2014
Fantastic, Marco introduced me to a new way of looking at photography and reinforced all the concepts and techniques of photography, great tour around the old city of Rome, loved the coffee and pastries.