Rome Night Segway Tour
This small-group tour is limited to eight people, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Small group ensures personal service
Ride by Capitoline Hill (Campidoglio), where the ancient Romans built several temples, and arrive at the Trajan’s Forum (Forum of Traiano). See the blocks of white marble used for the buildings and admire the statue of Emperor Trajan shimmering in the sunset.
Next, head to Palazzo Montecitorio, an imposing palace and seat of the Italian Chamber of Deputies. top at the famous Piazza Navona, as featured in Angels and Demons, the movie made from Dan Brown's bestselling book. Pass the beautiful Temple of Hadrian and the impressive Pantheon, and arrive finally at one of Rome’s most picturesque locations – the gorgeous Spanish Steps. Continue coasting along as your guide entertains you with fascinating facts and anecdotes about the impressive Roman sites you pass.
End your Segway tour at the spectacular Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi) and admire the beautiful fountain sparkling in the light.
Please note: Rome's Trevi Fountain is currently under restoration until late 2015. A walkway above the central portion of the fountain will allow you to catch a glimpse of the ongoing work. Water will be drained during the process, but you'll still be able to cast your coins into the fountain for luck.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
June, July, August: 8:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departure at 8pm
Rome Night Segway Tour departing at 8pm.
Departure at 8:30pm
Rome Night Segway Tour departing at 8:30pm. Available June, July and August.
Rome Night Segway Tour
- Orientation session
- Segway tour
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance to monuments and museums
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Segways are suitable for anyone between 12 years and 70 years.
- Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos).
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Please note: Rome's Trevi Fountain is currently under restoration until late 2015. A walkway above the central portion of the fountain will allow you to catch a glimpse of the ongoing work. Water will be drained during the process, but you'll still be able to cast your coins into the fountain for luck
Reviewed by: Cindy C, September 2014
We have done 4 segway tours. Martina made this the best one ever. She was engaging, funny and knowledgeable. I would recommend this tour to anyone as it is a great way to see the City without wearing out your feet and gives you an idea of what you would like to see more of. Being at night is was nice to travel through Rome with all the lights and the traffic was not to bad. We try and do segway tours when we travel and Marty has raised the bar for what we are looking for in a tour guide. Thanks again Marty
Reviewed by: Hunter90, August 2014
Excellent tour! Highly recommended out tour guide Bob made us feel really safe about crossing with the segways even with Rome's crazy traffic!