Rome Night Segway Tour
This small-group tour is limited to eight people, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Small group ensures personal service
Ride by Capitoline Hill (Campidoglio), where the ancient Romans built several temples, and arrive at the Trajan’s Forum (Forum of Traiano). See the blocks of white marble used for the buildings and admire the statue of Emperor Trajan shimmering in the sunset.
Next, head to Palazzo Montecitorio, an imposing palace and seat of the Italian Chamber of Deputies. top at the famous Piazza Navona, as featured in Angels and Demons, the movie made from Dan Brown's bestselling book. Pass the beautiful Temple of Hadrian and the impressive Pantheon, and arrive finally at one of Rome’s most picturesque locations – the gorgeous Spanish Steps. Continue coasting along as your guide entertains you with fascinating facts and anecdotes about the impressive Roman sites you pass.
End your Segway tour at the spectacular Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi) and admire the beautiful fountain sparkling in the light.
Please note: Rome's Trevi Fountain is currently under restoration until late 2015. A walkway above the central portion of the fountain will allow you to catch a glimpse of the ongoing work. Water will be drained during the process, but you'll still be able to cast your coins into the fountain for luck.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
June, July, August: 8:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departure at 8pm
Rome Night Segway Tour departing at 8pm.
Departure at 8:30pm
Rome Night Segway Tour departing at 8:30pm. Available June, July and August.
Rome Night Segway Tour
- Orientation session
- Segway tour
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance to monuments and museums
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Segways are suitable for anyone between 12 years and 70 years.
- Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos).
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Please note: Rome's Trevi Fountain is currently under restoration until late 2015. A walkway above the central portion of the fountain will allow you to catch a glimpse of the ongoing work. Water will be drained during the process, but you'll still be able to cast your coins into the fountain for luck
Reviewed by: larry, July 2014
A great fun way to experience an overall view of the highlights of Rome
Reviewed by: Zoe M, July 2014
Such a good tour!! Best way to get out and see the sights of Rome and see a lot of them because the Segways are so much fun and easy to use. Better than a walking tour which takes ages and is tiring.
Doing it at night was good because it wasn't so busy. DEFINITELY WORTHWHILE!!! Roberto was great