Rome Night Segway Tour
This small-group tour is limited to eight people, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Small group ensures personal service
Ride by Capitoline Hill (Campidoglio), where the ancient Romans built several temples, and arrive at the Trajan’s Forum (Forum of Traiano). See the blocks of white marble used for the buildings and admire the statue of Emperor Trajan shimmering in the sunset.
Next, head to Palazzo Montecitorio, an imposing palace and seat of the Italian Chamber of Deputies. top at the famous Piazza Navona, as featured in Angels and Demons, the movie made from Dan Brown's bestselling book. Pass the beautiful Temple of Hadrian and the impressive Pantheon, and arrive finally at one of Rome’s most picturesque locations – the gorgeous Spanish Steps. Continue coasting along as your guide entertains you with fascinating facts and anecdotes about the impressive Roman sites you pass.
End your Segway tour at the spectacular Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi) and admire the beautiful fountain sparkling in the light.
Please note: Rome's Trevi Fountain is currently under restoration until late 2015. A walkway above the central portion of the fountain will allow you to catch a glimpse of the ongoing work. Water will be drained during the process, but you'll still be able to cast your coins into the fountain for luck.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departure at 4:30pm
Rome Night Segway Tour departing at 4:30pm. Available between November and March.
Departure at 8pm
Rome Night Segway Tour departing at 8pm.
Departure at 7:30pm
Rome Night Segway Tour departing at 7:30 pm.
Rome Night Segway Tour
- Orientation session
- Segway tour
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance to monuments and museums
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Segways are suitable for anyone between 12 years and 70 years.
- Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos).
- Under 16 will have to be a minimum of 140 cm (4,6 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Please note: Rome's Trevi Fountain is currently under restoration until late 2015. A walkway above the central portion of the fountain will allow you to catch a glimpse of the ongoing work. Water will be drained during the process, but you'll still be able to cast your coins into the fountain for luck
Reviewed by: Elisa M, August 2015
Great experience. Easy friendly and fun! Would recommend to anyone, young and old!
Reviewed by: Jeanne L, August 2015
Awesome! I am older 44 and not overly coordinated. The guide was very patient and competent teaching everyone to use Safeway. Very informative tour and SO MUCH FUN!