Rome City Bike Tour with Dutch-Speaking Guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Get inside tips from a local
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
You will discover Rome's secret passages through ancient walls and ruins, stopping every now and then for amazing photo opportunities or to enjoy a cappuccino or gelato (not included in the price).
All tours include a self-guided visit to the Pantheon. A full list of sights visited can be seen below:
- Trevi Fountain (morning departures only)
- Fagutal Hill (for an unusual view of the Colosseum)
- Imperial Forums
- Venezia Square
- Via dei Condotti
- Spanish Steps (morning tours only)
- Column Square
- Piazza Navona
- Campo de' Fiori and Farnese Square
- Portico di Ottavia
- Theater of Marcellus
- Circus Maximus (afternoon and evening tours only)
- Castel San Angelo (afternoon and evening tours only)
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Rome City Bike Tour
- 27-gear trekking bike
- Local guide
- A rain coat (if necessary)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants aged 1 - 4 years of age travel free of charge. Baby seats are provided up to 45 lbs (20 kg)
- There is no age minimum or maximum - this tour is suitable for everyone as long as you can ride a bike!
- We require all customers to wear a helmet (provided for free)
- You will cover an area of approximately 16km. The ride is leisurely, but includes a few hills, so is aimed at participants that are able to bike with a basic level of fitness
- Are the tours safe? The answer is: Absolutely! The tours follow carefully planned routes which have limited access to traffic, and some have no traffic at all, meaning you are able to enjoy your ride around the city in total relaxation and safety and you won't have to worry about traffic
Reviewed by: Elsine V, March 2013
Cycling in Rome is great, esp for the Dutch!
Reviewed by: Rebekah G, May 2012
This was the best and most creative way I could imagine being able to see the city. The guide was amazing, and I wish I could do a bike tour of every new place I visited.