Private Tour: Imperial Rome Art History Walking Tour
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All entrance fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Your personalized tour will visit the Colosseum in depth. After this visit you will enter to the Roman Forum where you will walk around the most famous monuments like Titu's Arch. Ascend to the Capitoline Hill where Diocletian built his fantastic Palace, Circus and now a beautiful small museum. Your expert art historian will bring it all back to life!.
This in-depth private tour of Imperial Rome is hosted by a professional guide specializing in art history. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so they can prepare for your private tour.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9:30am
Departs at 2pm, except July and August departs at 4pm
- Entrance fees
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: Richard C H, July 2014
We had a simply wonderful tour!!!!!! Highly recommended - a great guide who was knowledgable, witty and brought the forum to life,
Reviewed by: Ms Ellen V f, June 2014
We loved our tour with Isobella. She was very informative and friendly. We were a small group of 6 and we found this to be so much better than traipsing around with a much larger group. One of our group was not feeling the best and Isobella made accommodations for this. Highly recommend a small private tour and Isobella.