Ghost and Mystery Walking Tour of Rome
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- See the sights illuminated at night
Sites visited on your Ghost and Mystery Walking Tour of Rome include:
- Corso Vittorio Emanuele II
- Campo de Fiori
- Piazza Farnese
- Via Giulia
- Via del Governo Vecchio
- Castel Sant'Angelo
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour Departs at 8pm. (arrive strictly at 7:45pm)
Tour Departs at 9:15pm. (arrive strictly at 9pm)
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 24 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: Kym, USA, September 2014
Excellent tour. Well recommended.
Reviewed by: Frank D, September 2014
This tour was great! A lot of fun! I would not call it a 'ghost' tour though, it was more an interesting tour of the parts of the city where the rest of the people lived. Most of Rome is always about the royal class but this tour described the society very well.