Ghost and Mystery Walking Tour of Rome
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- See the sights illuminated at night
Sites visited on your Ghost and Mystery Walking Tour of Rome include:
- Corso Vittorio Emanuele II
- Campo de Fiori
- Piazza Farnese
- Via Giulia
- Via del Governo Vecchio
- Castel Sant'Angelo
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour Departs at 8pm. (arrive strictly at 7:45pm)
Tour Departs at 9:15pm. (arrive strictly at 9pm)
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 24 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: Angela H, August 2014
Children loved it. Much talked about afterwards and although advertised as a ghost tour it was certainly also historically interesting and have a good background to life in Rome over the last 500 years or so.
Reviewed by: Emma B, August 2014
What a great little excursion! So pleased we booked this. Got to hear some lovely stories from Beccy our guide, who was knowledgable, attentive and humerous! Saw and learnt little things we would never have known! ThankYOU. Would highly recommend ....