Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Central Rome to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- One-way private transfer
- Meet and assist at your hotel
- 1 to 8 people transferred in a private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please enter your flight details and preferred pickup time into the 'Special Requirements' field on booking. We recommend that you request your pickup at least three hours in advance of your flight departure time.
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
Reviewed by: Thomas F, August 2014
We were taking the Celebrity Reflection and staying at the same hotel as those who booked lodging through the cruise line. The fare for 4 adults through Viator was $100.00 less than the transfer available from the cruise line. Instead of a bus full of people, it was the four of us in comfort van with plenty of room for our luggage. We left an hour before the cruise line bus and beat the crowds at check in.
Reviewed by: ruth, August 2014
Best money we spent was booking this transfer. The driver picked us up at the hotel and dropped us off at the ship.