Christian Rome Afternoon Tour
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
A view of Rome, with Santa Maria Maggiore
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There can be a considerable amount of walking on Rome tours, (often on uneven, cobbled surfaces) due to coach regulations. It is possible for clients to remain on the coach, however this means that many of the sights will be missed
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. This dress code is strictly enforced and you will risk refused entry if you fail to comply with requirements
Reviewed by: justcurious85, January 2016
Absolutely astounding. We were the only ones at our tour so it made it more personal. We were very lucky due to it was a Jubilee year of Mercy - thus we were able to walk through the Holy Doors that normally happens every 25 years. St. John's was breathtaking, honestly pictures doesn't due it justice. St Mary Major was as beautiful in it's own way.
Our guide I can't remember her name, but she was think with brown hair, was to helpful and showed/shared with us information we would have past by if it wasn't for her. The catacombs were amazing bring a sweater since it gets cold down there. Everyone should visit the catacombs to fully understand the Christian and Pegan religion relationship. Wonderful.
Reviewed by: Dorothy D, September 2015
I loved the afternoon Christian tour. Our guide Theresa was just perfect, she took great care of all the people . She knew so many answers. This tour could have lasted longer. We saw so many beautiful churches. We enjoyed the catacombs also. What a wonderful experience . You must see to believe. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED