Versailles Independent Day Trip from Paris
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- All entrance fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
There is an audio guide for your visit of the Palace that you collect at the entrance to Versailles. This will describe the various facets of court life under the reign of Louis 14th, the "Sun King". The audio commentary is available in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Korean, Russian, Japanese and Chinese-Mandarin.Versailles Fountain Show Special Program:
April to October (Saturdays & Sundays) and mid-May to the end of June (Tuesdays). For a selected time you have the option to see the magnificent fountain displays, which reveal the skill and artistry of three centuries of French garden design and engineering. The display is accompanied by music composed at the time of Louis XIV's court.
Note that entrance fees to the Versailles Fountain Show Special Program are NOT included. A supplement of approx. 8 Euros (adult) is payable direct.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
8:45am or 2pm
1 April - 31 October
8:15am or 2pm*
8:00 am from 1st April 2015 to 31st October 2015
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morning Departure Summer
Tour departs at 8am April to October
Morning Departure Winter
Tour departs at 8:45am November to March
Tour departs at 2pm all year round
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fee to the Palace of Versailles
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to the Versailles Fountain Show Special Program (approx. 8 Euros per adult)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You do not receive priority entry on this tour, you will have to queue for entry at Versailles.
Reviewed by: monte, October 2014
Another great experience with Viator. Comfortable journey to Versailles with a very professional company. Affordable as well. Thank you Viator.
Reviewed by: esmith4730, October 2014
It was worth the money for the time spent there and the convenience of the drive out and skipping the line.