Skip the Line: Louvre Museum Walking Tour including Venus de Milo and Mona Lisa
This tour was specifically designed to highlight the most famous works of the Louvre Museum. Entering the Louvre through the original Medieval structure from the 12th century, join your guide on a journey from one breathtaking gallery to the next as you travel through time visiting works from 450 BCE through to the 1800s.
Marvel at influential pieces such as Canova's Psyche and Cupid and Delacroix's famous painting depicting the sentiment of the French Revolution, Liberty Leading the People. Michelangelo’s masterpieces await you in the Italian Renaissance wing, and you will discover firsthand what makes Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa the most enigmatic portrait of all time.
The Louvre hosts over 35,000 pieces of artwork spanning over 60,000 square meters of exhibition space. This skip-the-line, small-group tour will lead you comfortably through the galleries so you can explore all of the masterpieces without the hassle of waiting in long lines.
Do you want to see the Louvre at night?
Select the 6:30pm tour (on Wednesdays or Fridays) to take the guided tour in the evening – an opportunity available for a strictly limited season. There is a certain magic about visiting the Louvre in the evening. The corridors are quiet, the artwork is mysterious in low light and the atmosphere is more relaxed. The museum’s exterior is also breathtaking. Lit from below, the old palace appears contemporary, the dazzling Louvre pyramid reflecting in the pond and lending it an air of glamour. Apart from the late starting time, this evening tour is exactly the same as the other half-day tours. By the time the visit is over, it will be dark out and you can see the Louvre and Pyramid lit up.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Skip the Line: Louvre Museum Walking Tour including Venus de Milo and Mona Lisa. Depart at 9:45am (arrive strictly at 9:30am)
Skip the Line: Louvre Museum Walking Tour including Venus de Milo and Mona Lisa. Depart at 2:30pm (arrive strictly at 2:15pm)
Skip the Line: Louvre Museum Walking Tour including Venus de Milo and Mona Lisa. Depart at 6:30pm (arrive strictly at 6:15pm)
- Local guide
- Audio Headsets
- Entrance fees to the Louvre Museums
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that no large bags are permitted in the Louvre Museums. Please do not bring any large bags/backpacks with you
- Sully Wing
- Roman Sculpture Hall
- Venus de Milo
- Frieze of the Parthenon
- Etruscan Artifacts
- Winged Victory of Samothrace
- The Apollo Gallery (crowns of Louis XV and Napoleon)
- Italian Renaissance Wing (DaVinci’s Madonna on the Rocks, the Mona Lisa)
- French Wing (David’s Coronation of Napoleon, Delacroix’s Victory Leading the People)
- Michelangelo’s Slaves and Canova’s Psyche and Cupid
Reviewed by: Milagros Cedeno, Panama, September 2014
Everyone who comes to Paris must go to the Louvre. Of course you will go see the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo just like everyone else. Museum was huge and wonderful.
Reviewed by: Jeanne, September 2014
Katherine our tour guide was great. She did a really nice job getting us through.