Select a datex
Paris is especially enchanting when the lights go on in the evening, so take this short 2.5-hour tour to sample the city's magic first-hand. Start your evening with a lamp-lit cruise along the Seine River, then see more of Paris' brilliant city lights by taking a Paris illuminations tour around the capital. Your evening in Paris is then free for you to enjoy.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
You'll quickly understand why Paris is known as the "City of Light". You'll cruise along the Seine River and see the illuminated buildings and bridges of Paris, then tour tree-lined boulevards flanked by animated cafes. You'll see the famous sights of Paris on your nocturnal tour, including Place de la Concorde, Place Vendome, Opera, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Trocadero, Invalides, Notre Dame Cathedral and Place du Chatelet.
Please note that in summer (April to October), tours will partially take place during sunlight as it does not get darker until much later in the evening.
Passerelle des Arts and Notre Dame, Paris
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central Paris
Hotel pickup available (if option is selected) from centrally located Paris hotels (Zip codes 75001-75020)
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Depart at 7:15pm (Apr to Oct). Standard Tour (50 people) Transportation by motorcoach - maximum 50 people with commentary from your expert guide. No hotel pickup or drop off.
Depart at 7pm (Nov to Mar). Standard Tour (50 people) Transportation by motorcoach - maximum 50 people with commentary from your expert guide. No hotel pickup or drop off.
Depart at 8:30pm (Apr to Oct). Small Group Tour. Transportation by minivan - maximum 8 people with commentary from expert guide. Includes central Paris hotel pickup and drop off.
Depart at 7pm (Nov to Mar). Small Group Tour. Transportation by minivan - maximum 8 people with commentary from expert guide. Includes central Paris hotel pickup and drop off.
River Seine, Paris
- Local guide
- Seine River Cruise (1 hour)
- Paris Illuminations Tour (1.5 hours)
- Round trip air-conditioned transportation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Seine River boat has a large capacity. Please note the cruise will not be exclusive to your tour group.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- In summer, tours will partially take place during sunlight as it does not get darker until much later in the evening.
- Due to lots of stairs, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.