Paris in One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Eiffel Tower, Paris
- Seine River Cruise (except during January and February and during Seine river floods)
- Entrance into the Louvre Museum
- Lunch at the restaurant on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Guided visit at the Louvre Museum and Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 1.5 hours is set aside to make the most of your visit to the Louvre Museum. Notre-Dame Cathedral guided visit is approximately 45 minutes. Note, this tour does not allow time to climb to the top.
- You will have 2.5 to 3 hours at the Eiffel Tower to have lunch and explore. You will not have time to go to the 3rd floor.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Smoked salmon with fennel and taramasalata
- Grilled salmon, creamy polenta with chestnut chips and a mustard sauce
- Chocolate mousse and crunchy praline
- Soft drink or glass of wine (red, rosé or white) or beer
Reviewed by: Donald V, September 2015
An excellent tour and a terrific guide. We learned a lot at the Louvre and lunch at the Eiffel Tower was great as you sit up 58 meters high.
Reviewed by: Alexandra A, August 2015
Notre Dame was amazing, definitely something to see. We ate lunch on the Eiffel tower and it was the best food we had in Paris... a little rushed but delicious. Paris just kept you on edge with all the pick pocketing signs luckily nothing happened but it was uncomfortable. The tour guides were excellent, showed you the most famous things in the Louvre so don't expect to spend tons of time. The cruise through the river was nice and relaxing.