Paris City Tour with Seine River Cruise and Eiffel Tower Lunch
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
Next, you'll join a cruise down the Seine River to discover 2,000 years of Paris history. Lunch is served at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower. The restaurant is 95 meters (311 feet) above ground level, with scenic views over the Seine to the Trocadero from the large picture windows.
For midday departures, your tour will start with the sightseeing tour, followed by lunch at 2:00pm and ending with the cruise which is located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 12pm
Views of the city of Paris
- Seine River Cruise (1 hour)
- Coach tour of Paris (1.5 hours)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour is not suitable for wheelchairs
Reviewed by: Darrell C, November 2014
fantastic and fab value for money , also you jump the line at the Eiffel tower , best to do the 12 o,clock trip
Reviewed by: Tracy O, November 2014
Love, love , love this tour. A quick bus tour hitting all the highlights then onto a boat for the River cruise. To be fair we had beautiful weather as well. Then up to the first floor for lunch. 2 courses, entrée and main, or main and dessert. (and a few choices of each). Then the option to go further up the tower for more views. A lovely way to spend half a day in Paris.