Paris City Tour with Seine River Cruise and Eiffel Tower Lunch
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
Next, you'll join a cruise down the Seine River to discover 2,000 years of Paris history. Lunch is served at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower. The restaurant is 95 meters (311 feet) above ground level, with scenic views over the Seine to the Trocadero from the large picture windows.
For midday departures, your tour will start with the sightseeing tour, followed by lunch at 2:00pm and ending with the cruise which is located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 12pm
Views of the city of Paris
- Seine River Cruise (1 hour)
- Coach tour of Paris (1.5 hours)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour is not suitable for wheelchairs
Reviewed by: Tracy D, October 2014
Lunch on the Eiffel tower was amazing with views to die for
Reviewed by: Mark T, October 2014
The city tour was good for an overview of the city, the audio guides were clear and interesting. The lunch at the Eiffel tower was fabulous both for the food, service and view. The river cruise was a perfect way to finish the day, we would recommend this experience to any traveller. Well organised and worthwhile.