Paris City Tour by Minivan and Montmartre
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
Your personalized tour of Paris concludes with a some free time in Montmartre, you are free to visit the Sacre-Coeur basilica, the picturesque Moulin de la Galette windmill or the central Place du Tertre square. It's a great way to end your introduction to Paris, the City of Light!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
8:15am departure with an English-speaking driver/guide
1:15pm departure with an English-speaking driver/guide
basilica of Sacre-Coeur in Montmartre
- Paris city tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Free time in Montmartre
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (maximum 8 people)
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Reviewed by: William M, October 2014
Fred, our tour guide, picked us up on time and provide a wonderful tour of Paris.
Reviewed by: sas1508, October 2014
Great way to get an overall view of Paris for first timers. Our guide was very knowledgeable and a fantastic driver.
Terrific views and local insights make this a must do.