Get acquainted with Paris on a comprehensive tour of the city. The tour combines a city tour of Paris (1.5 hours) by double-decker coach with an independent visit to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. You'll cover Paris' must-see attractions and sightseeing activities in a short tour, and gain an unmatched overview of Paris.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- All entrance fees included
On your Paris City Tour you will learn about the history of Paris as you admire the city's squares, bridges, avenues and buildings and listen to the accompanying commentary. Your air-conditioned double-decker coach tour of Paris takes in all the major landmarks, including Opera, Concorde, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Trocadero, Bastille square and modern opera house, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Luxembourg gardens and Saint-Germain des Pres.
Having discovered Paris from the ground, it's time to see this incomparable city from the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, with panoramic views over the city. The tour concludes at the Eiffel Tower so you will have the opportunity to continue an independent visit.
Notre Dame, Paris
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Pyramides, central Paris
- 9am, 12pm or 2:45pm
Return Details:Concludes at the Eiffel Tower
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 12pm
Departs at 2:45pm
Paris City Tour and Eiffel Tower Visit
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- On the rare occasion that it is not possible to visit the Eiffel Tower due to exceptional circumstances, the visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower will be replaced by the Montparnasse Tower which offers amazing views of Paris. No refund is due in this case.
- It is possible to buy tickets on the day, to climb the third floor of the Eiffel Tower
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.