Select a datex
Discover Paris at your leisure with a one- or two-day ticket on the Paris City Hop-on Hop-off Tour. Create your own itinerary as you see the most popular sights of Paris, keeping to your own personal timetable and not others!
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Family friendly
Get a bird's eye view of the cobbled streets of the Left Bank and the Napoleonic splendor of the Ecole Militaire. See the Eiffel Tower, Paris' most famous landmark. Stop off at the Arc de Triomphe and walk down the stylish Champs-Elysees. Become acquainted with some of the world's most famous artworks at the Louvre including the mysterious Mona Lisa.
The Paris City Hop-on Hop-off Tour is the easiest way to get around town. You can hop-on and off at any of the nine stops as often as you like over a one or two day period. The open-top double-decker bus provides fantastic views from the top floor. Buses depart every 10 minutes in summer and every 20 minutes in winter, every day of the year. Recorded commentary is available onboard in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Chinese. You will receive headphones for the commentary the first time you use your ticket.
For complete route and full list of stops, please click on 'View Additional Info' below
Paris City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:You may board and redeem your voucher on the bus at any of the stops around the city:
- Tour Eiffel - Quai Branly, in front of Bridge of Iena
- Champs de Mars - Avenue Joseph Bouvard
- Musee du Louvre - Near the Pont des Arts
- Notre Dame - in front of the 25 rue d'Arcole
- Musee d'Orsay - in front of the Musee d'Orsay entrance
- Opera - in front of the 15 rue Scribe
- Champs Elysees-Etoile - in front of the 156 avenue des Champs-Elysees
- Grand Palais - Avenue Winston Churchill
- Trocadero - in the angle of the Avenue Paul Doumer
- Monday to Thursday
9:45am to 4:55pm (last departure for complete tour), approx. every 10 minutes
Friday to Sunday
9:30am to 5:29pm (last departure for complete tour), approx. every 6 minutes
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Unlimited use on the Paris hop-on hop-off tour for 1 day
Unlimited use on the Paris hop-on hop-off tour for 2 consecutive days
Paris City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Recorded commentary on board
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Luggage is unable to be stored at the terminal or taken onboard the buses
Itinerary:Your ticket allows you to customize your own tour by hopping on and off the bus at any of the following stops, as many times as you like between the routes below:
- Tour Eiffel : Quai Branly, face au Pont D’Iena
- Champs de Mars : Avenue Joseph Bouvard
- Musee du Louvre A proximite du Ponts des Arts
- Notre Dame : En face du 25 rue d’Arcole
- Musee D’Orsay : En face de l’entree du Musee d’Orsay
- Opera - Galeries Lafayette : En face du 15 rue Scribe
- Champs Elysees-Etoile : En face du 156 avenue Champs Elysees
- Grand Palais : Avenue Winston Churchill
- Trocedero : A l’angle de l’avenue Paul Doumer
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.