Mont Saint Michel Day Trip
Book by November 30, 2014 and save 12% on our standard tours compared to the local supplier's prices, for travel between November 1, 2014, and January 31, 2015 (excluding December 25, 2014 to January 5, 2015)
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickup available from centrally located Paris hotels (ZIP codes 75001-75020) if this option has been selected
6:30am (from central Paris hotel)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Standard Tour (50 people)
Standard Tour (50 people) Transportation by motorcoach - maximum 50 people with commentary from your English speaking guide. No hotel pickup or drop off.
Standard Tour & Hotel Pickup
Standard Tour & Hotel Pickup Transportation by motorcoach - maximum 50 people with commentary from your English-speaking guide. Includes central Paris hotel pickup and drop off.
Mont Saint Michel Day Trip
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fee to Mont St-Michel
- Lunch with one drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will spend approximately 4 hours at Mont St-Michel; the journey from Paris is between 4 and 5 hours each way
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, including a number of steps and uphill paths to get to the abbey.
- Not recommended for anyone with mobility difficulties
- Good walking shoes are recommended
- This tour takes place all year round and in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
Salmon with rice and vegetables
Blancmange with red berries
One bottle of cider per six people
One bottle of mineral water per six people
One tea or coffee per person
Reviewed by: Jack H, November 2014
This was a great experience. I'd been to Mont Saint Michel a few times but it was the first time for my wife, and this was something she'd wanted to do for years. We met at the Viator tour office near the Louvre at 6:45 on a Saturday morning. At check-in we were told that we would get on the bus in thirty minutes, so we walked across the street to a nice cafe for some coffee and pain chocolate. Promptly at 7:15 we were on the bus and soon underway. NOTE: DO NOT TAKE THE SEATS IMMEDIATELY IN FRONT OF THE BACK EXIT. We learned that lesson the hard way. Those seats don't recline and as soon as the people in front us violently reclined their seats, we were squashed flat. Our guide, Emilia, was terrific and thoroughly knowledgeable about the history of Normandy and the abbey at Mont St. Michel. It was a very long day but well worth it. Be prepared to climb a lot of stairs. According to my fitbit, we climbed 50 FLIGHTs of stairs, approximately 500 feet. We got to Mont Saint Michel around 11:30 and immediately had lunch at a restaurant at the foot of the causeway leading to the island. It had a great view of the abbey. Lunch was quite good, though I'm a bit underwhelmed by the appetizer. We were back at the bus at 4:30 in the afternoon and were back in Paris around 9:15. There was a 30-minute rest stop both going to and coming back from the destination. All it all, it was a great outing and well-worth the money.
Reviewed by: Garret.choy, November 2014
We'll worth the time, guide was very informative. Lunch was excellent.