Eiffel Tower Dinner and Seine River Cruise
- Fully narrated tour
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Likely to Sell Out
Norwegian smoked salmon with mascarpone and a citrus reduction
Roasted chicken breast casserole, fondant potatoes and beans with a truffle oil emulsion
Chocolate praline crisp with crème anglaise (vanilla cream sauce)
- Wine (1 bottle for 3 people): Bordeaux Chateau Lagorce (red), Chateau Tariquet (white) or Cotes de Provence Ramatuelles (rosé)
- Still or sparkling mineral water
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Paris by night
- 3-course dinner with wine
- 1-hour Seine river cruise
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is formal
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dinner at the 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant begins at approximately 7:15pm. All guests will seated at tables of 6 - 8 people with other people on the tour. Unfortunately a table for two is not available
- Please note: The tour may operate in reverse without prior notice, which may result in a later dinner sitting
- There is not enough time allocated for visitors to go to the summit of the Eiffel Tower. Queuing can take a long time, therefore it is suggested to return on another day
- The menu is subject to change without notice; vegetarian meals are available upon request
Reviewed by: diane, August 2015
Food was fantastic! A very romantic experience!
Reviewed by: Denise C, August 2015
This was my favorite thing we purchased from viator. The dinner was great the view is amazing and the river cruise can be taken on a different day if you like. We wanted to hang out at the Eiffel Tower longer than dinner so we took the cruise when it got dark so that we could see the paris lights!! Beautiful!!