Disneyland Paris Ticket: 1 Day 2 Park
- Disneyland® Park: Experience the storybook world of Disney® as you discover the five magical themed lands where enchantment lives: Main Street USA®, Frontierland, Adventureland, Fantasyland and Discoveryland.
- Walt Disney Studios® Park: Step through the Studio Gates and let your imagination soar. Time to immerse yourself in the never-ending, always-fascinating world of movies, animation and television. Shrink down to the size of a rat and jump into the world of Ratatouille, where mean Chef Skinner sends you darting and dashing through Gusteau’s busy restaurant!
Why wait in line? Make even more out of your day at Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park with FASTPASS®, a free, time-saving service that shortens your wait at the following attractions:
- Disneyland®Park: Ratatouille, Peter Pan's Flight, Space Mountain: Mission 2, Star Tours, Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast, Big Thunder Mountain and Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril
- Walt Disney Studios® Park: Ratatouille: The Adventure, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, Flying Carpets Over Agrabah and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™
See the Itinerary section below for more details on each theme park.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
1 Day 2 Park - Mini
Disneyland® Paris 1 Day 2 Park Mini Ticket provides admission to both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park for one (1) day during low season only (click "View Additional Info" for calendar)
USD $70.53Pricing details
1 Day 2 Park - Magic
Disneyland® Paris 1 Day 2 Park Magic Ticket provides admission to both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park for one (1) day in low and high season (click "View Additional Info" for calendar)
USD $84.19Pricing details
1 Day 2 Park - Super Magic
Disneyland® Paris 1 Day 2 Park Super Magic Ticket provides admission to both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park for one (1) day on any date (click "View Additional Info" for calendar)
USD $95.56Pricing details
Disneyland Paris Ticket: 1 Day 2 Park, Disneyland Paris Ticket: 1 Day 2 Park
©Disneyland Paris, Disneyland Paris
- Disneyland® Paris Ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transportation to and from Disneyland® Paris
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets must be pre-booked at least 5 days prior to the date of travel.
- Vouchers for tickets are valid for 12 months from the pickup date requested at the time of booking, but only within the following validity periods (click "View Additional Info" for calendar):
- Mini - low season only
- Magic - low and high season only
- Super Magic - all dates
- In the event of minors (aged under 18) traveling alone, a written authorization form from parents or guardians will be necessary for voucher exchange and ticket collection at Disneyland® Park or Walt Disney Studios® Park
- No amendments can be made within 5 days of the date of travel requested at the time of booking, including name changes.
Please check each ride or attraction for the most up-to-date restrictions.
- Age restrictions may apply for access to certain facilities.
- Selected attractions require children to be accompanied by an adult.
- Height restrictions apply on certain attractions for safety reasons.
Discover a spectacular visual feast, magical realms beyond your wildest dreams, and rides to make you laugh, scream and fly! Discover Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park.
In a Magical Kingdom not so far away - somewhere between a place where you wish upon a star and dreams come true - Disney heroes and heroines live in fairytales that are, happily, never-ending.
Enjoy Frozen fun at Disneyland® this summer!
- Join Anna, Olaf and other characters of Arendelle at Disneyland® Paris for a live Frozen sing-along with Elsa
- Watch in wonder as Elsa, Anna and Olaf bring the magic of Frozen to Disney’s award-winning night time spectacular, where flying characters, fireworks and lasers illuminate the iconic Sleeping Beauty Castle
your camera in hand as Elsa and Anna ride through Disneyland® Park
aboard their sparkly carriage. It's the coolest of royal occasions
- Look out for your Frozen favourites in the much-loved Disney Magic on Parade!
Endless fun in five magical lands
Experience your favorite Disney Lands just as you remember them from the classic Disney stories where fairytales really do come true.
- Main Street USA®
Don't miss the main attraction – meeting beloved Disney characters! Cameras at the ready! Check the meeting locations and times in each theme park.
Thrills that come in all shapes and sizes will delight your family. Big Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain: Mission 2 offer big thrills for the grown-ups, while little ones can sail around the world at It's a Small World. Of course, family fun can be found in every corner of the park, from Pirates of the Caribbean to the Mad Hatter's Tea Cups.
It's Party Time
There's nothing quite like a Disney show or parade! Be a part of the magic as you watch your beloved characters take to the stage or parade on past. On top of all the wonderful attractions and characters, there are lots of spectacular family parades and shows to enjoy all year round.
Walt Disney Studios® Park:
You can discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios® Park. Explore four cinemagical studio lots featuring thrilling attractions and spectacular shows. Put your dreams center-stage, just footsteps away from Disneyland® Park.
Explore the studio lots
It's showbiz, folks! Make your big screen debut at Production Courtyard, Toon Studio, Backlot and Front Lot. It's a star-studded itinerary, and you never know which star you might meet! Each has its own surprises and attractions, so where to shoot first? Art of Disney Animation®, Armageddon Special Effects, Studio Tram Tour: Behind the Magic through Catastrophe Canyon? All shows start at scheduled times, so make sure you plan your day to make the most of all that's on offer!
Blockbuster preview attractions
Darling, you ought to be in pictures! It's your day to be discovered while exploring all there is to see at Walt Disney Studios® Park. Enjoy our top five attractions and more.
Meet Disney Characters
Meet with beloved Disney characters –a unique moment to share with your family.
Walt Disney Studios® Park, where movie magic abounds
Go behind the scenes with our magical parade and tours! Try the Studio Tram Tour: Behind the Magic, Animagique and CinéMagique or our Moteurs...Action! Stunt Show Spectacular, then you'll know exactly what it's like to be a star!
Reviewed by: Hollie G, June 2015
Visited here for the first time as a 25 year old with my 23 year old sister and we both had a blast. It is certainly not just for kids. Unfortunately space mountain was closed as were a few other rides and the Rock and roll rollercoaster broke down at 2pm and did not reopen. But it is to be expected not every ride will be working all day everyday. As the studios closes at 6pm I would recommend heading over here however as it was our first time here we wanted the 'castle' moment so went to the main park until midday and still managed to do most things we wanted. Crushes coaster in the studios park has huge queues and no fastrack therefore if you do want to go on that expect a decent wait time of around 1 hour. We went on a Friday which seemed less busy than we expected however we were told the park is swamped at weekends. There are plenty of characters for you to have your pics with if you are willing to wait. As big kids we waited around 10 minutes to see rafiki and timon, others were as long as an hour or two. Food was as expected fast and not that cheap but equally was not a fortune. The parade was great even for us older children and the fireworks at 11pm were mesmerising.
Unfortunately you are waiting around 2 hours for the fireworks go start however my legs were grateful for the sit down as it is such a long day. Whilst leaving the park during the firework I unfortunately fell over injuring my ankle. I could not thank or praise the staff at Disney for their help enough. They organised a wheelchair to the first aid centre and packed us off in a taxi to the local hospital who again were fantastic.
Reviewed by: frozentundra24, June 2015
The tickets worked like a charm. I was a little nervous, but no issues whatsoever. Travel to disney by train is an absolute breeze. The park is very clean and english is readily available. If you go plan on staying for the laser show at the castle when the park closes. It is like nothing I have ever seen. The last train leaves at 1220 so you have plenty of time to catch the train back. Utilize the single person lines at rides even with a family assuming they are decent aged children. It saves a ton of time and allows for more rides.