Dinner Cruise on the Seine River with Hotel Pickup
Enjoy stunning views from the Seine River in Paris and a 3-course dinner with Champagne on this 2-hour tour. After pickup from your Paris hotel, travel to port on the Seine River where your boat awaits. Cruise out onto the water as dusk turns to night and marvel at the city views as you drift along. Pass famous attractions like the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum and the Pont Neuf. Sit down to a gourmet meal on board, with fine French wine and Champagne.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Dinner Cruise with "La Marina de Paris" on the Seine River
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Saveurs Menu - including a choice of starter, main and desserts served with cheese (additional 5 euros for cheese)
- A half bottle of wine per person
- 2 hour river cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is formal
- Capuccino of wild mushrooms with smoked fillet of duck breast
- Beef pavé steak, with a nuance of truffle and roseval potatoes
- Caramelized meringue pears with chestnut cream
- Glass of Champagne
- Glass of white wine, red wine or rosé (from the Touraine region of the Loire Valley)
Reviewed by: Diane S, January 2016
THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE TRIP. It was a cold and rainy day but the boat was warm and wonderful. The food and service was what one expected but the views were terrific since the boat is small everyone has a window seat. The Eiffel tower views were superb! It was really a plus to be picked up at the hotel and returned,
Reviewed by: broncohero1999, October 2015
Great experience for me and my wife! Views are awesome! A little tight at the tables but O.K. Meal was good!