Avignon and Provence Day Trip from Paris by TGV Train
- Rail Tour
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Enjoy a photo stop at Nostradamus’ birthplace, the UNESCO World Heritage-listed St Rémy de Provence -- better known for its Roman ruins (Les Antiques) and the surrounding olive trees that were painted several times by Van Gogh.
Then move on to Les Baux de Provence, a picturesque medieval village built on a rocky ledge more than 800 feet (245 meters) high. Your expert local guide will introduce you to the village on a comprehensive walking tour, before allowing you time at leisure to explore on your own. Discover Les Baux's historical center and its traditional village market stalls that sell shimmering palettes of traditional Provencal souvenirs, including perfumes, handcrafts and olive oil.
Your full-day tour continues to the famous Pont du Gard, a fantastically preserved Roman aqueduct and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Have free time to enjoy this amazingly tranquil place before returning to Avignon for your high-speed train ride back to Paris.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Avignon and Provence Day Trip from Paris by TGB High Speed Train
- Round-trip TGV standard class ticket
- Transfer by luxury air-conditioned coach from Paris meeting point to Gare de Lyon and between the sights in Provence
- Guided tour of Les Baux de Provence
- Entrance fees to the Popes' Palace and the Pont du Gard
- Expert local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child prices are not available, adult prices apply to all travelers
Reviewed by: Joo Hee H, April 2015
The trip was fantastic. The guide was knowledgeable and friendly. Sufficient time were provided to explore the various attractions on our own. It was really value for money.
Reviewed by: rafael b, December 2013
It was a wonderfull experiencia. Everything World on time and as expected. Two magnificente guides join us and who was with us form Avignon is a very gol done