3-Day Normandy, St Malo, Mont Saint-Michel, Chateaux Country Tour from Paris
- Multi-Day Trip
- All-inclusive tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3-Day Normandy Tour
3-Day Normandy, St Malo, Mont St Michel, Chateaux Country Tour from Paris in a twin/double room
USD $653.33Pricing details
3-Day Normandy Tour Single
3-Day Normandy, St Malo, Mont St Michel, Chateaux Country Tour from Paris in a single room
USD $765.01Pricing details
3-Day Normandy Tour from Paris
- Transport in luxury air-conditioned coach
- Entrance tickets
- Multilingual guide
- Buffet breakfast and evening meals
- Accommodation in a 3 star hotel
- Porterage service
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Paris
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- There is a maximum of two people per room. Separate bookings should be made for each room required.
- Salmon salad
- Roast turkey, green beans and Provençal tomatoes
- Iced nougat and berry coulis
Reviewed by: J Jeffrey P, June 2015
I can't rate this highly enough! The tour was very well organized from the informative guides to the hotel accommodations to the meals. Everything was punctual and professional. The blend of sites was amazing. We felt we had learned and seen so much in those 3 days!
Reviewed by: Hisham Khoury, Lebanon, August 2014
Travellers ; a family of 5, children aged 11, 15 and 17.
Booking: as usual, booking with Viator is easy as well as the communication with them, when need.
Tour: mainly historical and cultural but also very nice sightseeing for people not into history.
Hotels: 1. Novotel Caen: a tired hotel in a desolate area, good enough for a 1 night stay, just to sleep.Nice staff.I've read good reviews about the food there, but in our case, you could see dinners having nice food while tour groups were all served " something" without beeing given an option (many plates were barely touched). Even airlines in economy seats give you an option !.
2. Mercure Gare...: Nice hotel, the dinner was in a restaurant outside the hotel, also no menu options but this time food was good. PLEASE Viator, negociate dinner options.
Tour guide: Ours was Mr. Carlos Martinez, a knowlegeable and very sympathetic guy who added humour to every visit.
Transport: Very comfortable coach. Some stretches of road could be very long, but one could easily nap (much needed)
The experience: it was a very nice and enjoyable tour for every member of our family.Everything was timely and very well organised.