The easiest and most inexpensive way to experience Oslo! The Oslo Pass lets you devote your entire trip to activities without the hassle of booking and buying.
The Oslo Pass gives you free entry to 36 museums and attractions, free travel on all public transport within zone two, free parking in all Oslo municipal car parks, free entry to indoor and outdoor swimming pools, free Mini Cruise Hop on – Hop off (only incl. in 72h pass for adults and children), free guided walks, discounts on sightseeing, TusenFryd Amusement Park, ski rental, and special offers in restaurants, shops, and leisure venues.
You decide whether you want a card that is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours. The card is valid from the time you write Date, Month and Time with a ballpoint pen in the space provided. From that point on, it is valid for the number of hours indicated on it. Along with the Oslo Pass, you will receive a booklet, describing all the benefits for Oslo Pass holders. Oslo Passes for children (from 4 to 15 years old incl.) and seniors (from 67 years) are available at reduced rates. The Pass is valid in all attractions that are described in the Oslo Pass booklet and entitles you to an unlimited travel by metro, bus, tram, local trains and on the ferry boats to the islands in the inner Oslo fjord.
Experience Oslo at its best!
Sunset on the Harbour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Exchange your Viator voucher for your Oslo pass at the Oslo Tourist Information Office
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Unlimited use for 24 hours from time of first use
Unlimited use for 48 hours from time of first use
Unlimited use for 72 hours from time of first use
- Visit Oslo Pass and Handbook
- Free travel on public transport
- Discounts on shopping and food
- Free parking at municipal car parks
- Free admission to 33 museums and attractions
- Discounts on a variety of cultural and sightseeing attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- The discounted pass for children and seniors does not incl. free public parking, and the 72 hours Oslo Pass for seniors does not incl. the free Mini Cruise Hop on-Hop off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Upon collection, your card is valid for the calendar year until activated.
- Upon activation, the card is personal and non-transferable and non-refundable. There will be no refunds or replacements for lost or stolen cards.
Itinerary:Once you have purchased your Oslo Card, entry to the following museums, attractions and activities are FREE:
- Akershus Castle
- Astrup Fearnley Museum
- DogA – Norwegian Centre for Design and Architecture
- Film museum
- Football Museum at Ulleval Stadium
- Fram Museum
- Frognerbadet (outdoor swimming pool)
- Historical Museum
- Holmenkollen ski museum and jump tower
- Holocaust Centre
- Ibsen Museum
- International Museum of Children's Art
- Kon-Tiki Museum
- Mini Cruise Hop on-Hop off (only 72h pass for adults and children)
- Munch Museum
- Museum of applied art
- Museum of architecture
- Museum of contemporary art
- Museum of technology
- National Library
- National Gallery
- Natural history museum
- Nobel Peace Centre
- Norwegian Armed Forces Museum
- Norwegian maritime museum
- Norwegian Museum of cultural history
- Norwegian Resistance museum
- Norwegian telecom museum
- Oslo cathedral
- Oslo city hall
- Oslo city museum
- Oslo Museum- Intercultural museum
- Oslo reptile park
- Oslo Promenade (guided summer walks)
- Pop centre
- Stenersen museum
- Tøyenbadet (indoor and outdoor swimming pools)
- Vigeland museum
- Viking ship museum
- Voksenasen Hotel (art gallery)
- Winter Walks (guided winter walks)
- Båtservice sightseeing (bus and boat sightseeing) – 15%
- H.M.K.Automobilbyra - 30%
- The ski simulator at Holmenkollen - 20%
- The amusement park Tusenfryd - 20%
- The Norwegian National Opera & Ballet (guided tours and opera shop) – 20%
- Oslo Winter Park - 20%
- ICEBAR Oslo - 20%
- Lunch at Voksenasen Hotel ca 40 %
- Café Christiania – 15%
- Kaffistova – 20%
- Mehfel Pakistani restaurant – 20%
- Peppes Pizza – 20%
- Lunch at Voksenasen Hotel ca 40 %
- Tregaardens Christmas house in Drobak - 10%
- The Oslo Pass gives you unlimited free travel by bus, tram, underground, boat and local train within zone 2, with Ruter and NSB (Norwegian State Railways). The Oslo Pass is also accepted on night buses in zone 1. The TusenFryd shuttle bus is also not included, as it is not a regular bus line. Oslo Pass holders who wish to enjoy free transport to TusenFryd amusement park should take the SL bus nr 541.
- With the Oslo Pass, you can park for free at all municipal car parks. Make sure the car park has a public sign and a white P on a blue background. Private parking houses are not free with the Oslo Pass. Write down your licence number, registration number, the date and the time on the parking ticket using a pen. Place the ticket easily visible in the front window. NB: The parking rules and the maximum parking time allowed must be followed. Please note, children and senior passes do not include free parking.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.