Lille City Pass
Free Access to 27 tourist and cultural sites including the Fine Arts Museum of Lille, the City Tour, Charles de Gaulle's Birthplace, Museum of the Hospice Comtesse and many more
- Free access to the Lille urban area public transport system (buses, metro and tramway)
- 5% rebate on certain products at the boutique of the Lille Tourist Office
- Reductions and discounts in selected stores and restaurants
- 10% discount in Meert restaurant at La Piscine museum in Roubaix
- An discount check book with offered at Mc Arthur Glen in Roubaix
- 10% discount in Le Paradoxe restaurant in Tourcoing
- Special price at the Cinema from Le Fresnoy in Tourcoing.
Some museums are closed on Mondays and/or Tuesdays as well as on the first weekend of September.
Additional features of the 72 hour pass:
- Free access to the TER network in the region
- Free access to 8 tourist attractions in the Nord pas de Calais region
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
24 Hour Lille City Pass
Unlimited use for 24 hours.
USD $27.90Pricing details
48 Hour Lille City Pass
Unlimited use for 48 hours from time of first use
USD $39.07Pricing details
72 Hour Lille City Pass
Unlimited use for 72 hours from time of first use
USD $50.23Pricing details
Lille City Pass
- Lille Map
- Lille City Pass
- Booklet with details of all venues, exhibitions, tourist sites and museums
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 5 years of age will be entitled to reduced entrance fees or free access in main tourist attractions, therefore it is not recommended to purchase a pass for them
- Some Museums are closed on Mondays and / or Tuesdays
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reduced price at the Lille Town Hall Belfry
10% rebate on certain products at Guillaume Vincent Chocolatier
Reviewed by: Yu M, April 2012
Very useful package and I would recommend it to anyone.
Reviewed by: Jozef M, January 2014
The City Pass was very useful but we couldn't use all the vouchers (not enough time). The City of Lille is very nice and worth to visit.The metro stations are easy to locate with the map provided.