Private Tour: Istanbul's Jewish Heritage
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Galata Tower, Istanbul
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry to the Galata Tower
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note you MUST provide your full passport details at time of booking. This information is required in order to obtain permission to enter the synagogues
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: jedokson, July 2014
Very interesting and we enjoyed it a lot. It would have been even better if the guide was Jewish or knew more personally about the Jewish community, past and present, but he still did a very good job. It was great having an air conditioned car to take us around.
Reviewed by: lawrence k, May 2014
Very well organised and will recommend your company to anyone who is thinking of going on a guided tour
The guide and driver were first class. Lawrence kraft