Select a datex
Begin the tour with a brief visit to the 17th century Spice Bazaar, one of Istanbul's most colorful and bustling attractions. Then take an unforgettable cruise along the Bosphorus, the majestic strait that runs through Istanbul, linking Europe and Asia. From your cruise boat, you can view the dramatic sights lining the Bosphorus' wooded shores: mosques, a bridge that for a time was the world's longest and the massive Rumeli Hisari, a fortress built by Fatih the Conqueror in just three months as he prepared to take Istanbul and the 19th century mansions of the Ottoman elite and the Sultan's fanciful gingerbread palaces and hunting lodges.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Built in 1660 with the taxes collected from the trade of Egyptian herbs and spices, the exotically domed bazaar is filled with the enticing aromas of cinnamon, caraway, saffron, mint and thyme. Browse the stalls and compare the prices!
Built by Sultan Mehmet the Conqueror in 1452, the castle was built at the narrowest point of the Bosphorus in order to isolate the city of Istanbul, prior to its invasion in 1453. Following the fall of Istanbul, the north tower was used as a prison.
Special Offer! - Book and travel before March 31, 2014, and save 10% on the recommended retail price. - Book Now!
Traditional spices at the Egyptian Bazaar, Istanbul
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Pick up from centrally located hotels in Istanbul (European only)
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 1:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 1pm
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- River cruise
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- During religious holidays July 28, 29 and 30 and October 4, 5, 6 and 7, 2014 the Spice market and Grand Bazaar will be closed.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.