Select a datex
If this is your first time to Istanbul and you want to see all the highlights of this amazing city at a leisurely pace, this is the tour for you. This four-day stay will take you to the palaces of Topkapi and dolmabahce, the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and there's even time for shopping in the Grand Bazaar to pickup a souvenir or two.
- All-inclusive tour
- Multi-Day Trip
Arrive in Istanbul and transfer to your hotel, day at leisure.
Day 2 (B, L):
Sightseeing Tour of Topkapi Palace, Saint Sophia, Blue Mosque, the Hippodrome, Underground Cistern and the Grand Bazaar.
Day 3 (B):
Enjoy a day at your leisure exploring Istanbul. Your tour guide from the previous day would be happy to make any suggested must see attractions for you.
Day 4 (B):
After breakfast transfer to Istanbul Airport or Port.
Please advise your arrival details at time of booking
Lamps at the Grand Bazaar, Istanbul
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from Istanbul hotels (on European side of Istanbul only)
- At your leisure, please advise preferred time for pickup at time of booking
Return Details:Package concludes after breakfast on Day 4
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3 nights accommodation in a 3* hotel
3 nights hotel accommodation in a 4* hotel
3 nights hotel accommodation in a 4* superior hotel
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Ataturk Airport / Istanbul Port pickup and drop-off
- 3 nights accommodation in a first class hotel
- Meals as per itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise your arrival details at time of booking
- A supplement will apply to transfers to/from Sabiha Gokcen Airport
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- During religious holidays July 28, 29 and 30 and October 4, 5, 6 and 7, 2014 the Spice market and Grand Bazaar will be closed
One of the most famous monuments in both the Turkish and Islamic worlds is the Sultan Ahmet Mosque (also known as the Blue Mosque). A superb creation in classical Turkish architectural style, it stands with 6 towering minarets and 260 windows that illuminate its vast main chamber which is decorated with more than 20,000 Iznik tiles.
One of the finest and largest architectural works of art in the world, Aya Sofya Museum was built in the 6th century by the Emperor Justinian, and was one of the largest basilicas in the Christian world. After the Ottoman conquest, it was converted to a mosque and is today one of the most magnificent museums in the world. Take a moment to linger here to absorb the serenity and admire the fine Byzantine mosaics.
Many people consider it one of the most unique places in the world, as well as being the world's largest and oldest Palace. It is the crown jewel of the Ottoman Empire.
In operation since the 14th century, the Grand Bazaar is one of the world's largest covered markets with 58 streets and over 4000 shops. Shop like traders have over the century in this bazaar that is well known for its jewelry, leather, pottery, spice and carpets.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.