Glasgow City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
You can hop-on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus. There are 21 stops and the entire route takes approximately 105 minutes. The bus departs every 15 minutes from each stop. Tickets are valid for 1 or 2 consecutive calendar days.
Glasgow is miles better - don't take our word for it, find out for yourself. The most vibrant and exciting of Scottish cities boasts excellent museums and art galleries as well as beautiful parklands and buildings. Treat yourself to a tour of the Jewel of Scotland, the city whose inhabitants work hard and play hard.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- George Square (City Chambers, Gallery of Modern Art, Tourist Information Center, Queen Street Stations, Trades Hall)
- Glasgow Cathedral (St. Mungo Museum, Provands Lordship)
- Merchant city (Merchants' Square Ramshorn Theatre)
- Glasgow Green (People's Palace, The 'Barras' Market)
- St. Andrews Square
- St. Enoch
- St. Vincent Place (The Lighthouse, Princes Square Buchanan Galleries)
- City Inn (Rotuna, Campanil Hotel)
- Radisson (SAS Radisson Hotel, Quality Central Hotel)
- Hotels (Marriott, Milton and Corus)
- Tall Ship (Glasgow Harbor, Heliport)
- SECC (Moat House Hotel, Science Center, IMAX Cinema)
- Glasgow University (Hunterian Art Gallery & Museum, Charles Rennie Mackintosh House)
- Byres Road (Botanical Gardens)
- Museums (Transport Museum, Kelvin Hall Sports Arena)
- Kelvin Park (Kelvingrove Park, Kelvin Park Lorne Hotel, Youth Hostel)
- Charing Cross (Royal Highlands Fusiliers Museum, Mitchell Library, Tenement House)
- Willow Tearooms (Glasgow School of Art, Center of Contemporary Arts, McLennan Galleries)
- Theatres (Piping Center, Theatre Royal, Pavilion Theatre, RS Academy of Music and Drama)
- Royal Concert Hall (Buchanan Galleries Shopping Center, Buchanan Bus Station, UGC Cinema Complex)
9:30am to 4pm every 60 minutes
March 22 to October 31
9:30am to 4:30pm every 15-20 minutes
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the consecutive days selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ticket valid for one calendar day
Ticket valid for 2 calendar days
Glasgow City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Recorded commentary
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: EMILY K, July 2014
We are seniors so sometimes it is hard to get around. The hop-on hop-off was just what we needed. We saw what we wanted to see, and then back on the bus to the next stop. The driver was amazing. We told him what we wanted to see and he made sure we knew when we were getting to the place. The narrator was very informative and told us so many things that we did not know. Would certainly use this service again.
Reviewed by: Charles H, July 2014
Good commentary that was informative and entertaining. Frequent pickups with plenty of seating available during busy tourist season.