West Highland Lochs and Castles Small Group Day Trip from Edinburgh
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Inverary Castle, Scotland
- Professional guide
- Transport by luxury 16-passenger Mercedes van
- Discount card offering for local restaurants, shopping and attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees (discount card offers reductions)
- Minimum age is 6 years
- There are opportunities to take nature walks; it is recommended to bring suitable clothing and footwear, and prepare for rain
- The First Edinburgh tour operator to be awarded 5 star status by the Scottish Tourist Board.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Reviewed by: Christina P, July 2015
This tour was breathtaking! From the castles to the lochs, the sights were fantastic. Our driver,Johnathan , was funny and engaging. He was also knowledgeable and provided a great deal of information to us. He was also accommodating. The visit to Inverary was amazing. If you are interested, there is a good BBC show featuring this estate that can really get you ready for this visit. Downton Abbey fans will recognize this location from the deer stalking episode, Outlander fans will love visiting the location used as castle Leoch. All in all, a fabulous tour!
Reviewed by: Jennifer B, June 2015
Our guide Mike was a major history buff and a great storyteller! We had a great time! 10 hours total and it flew by. He gave us options at some stops and we didn't feel rushed at all. Would use Rabbies again for sure!