West Highland Lochs and Castles Small Group Day Trip from Edinburgh
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Inverary Castle, Scotland
- Professional guide
- Transport by luxury 16-passenger Mercedes van
- Discount card offering for local restaurants, shopping and attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees (discount card offers reductions)
- Minimum age is 6 years
- There are opportunities to take nature walks; it is recommended to bring suitable clothing and footwear, and prepare for rain
- The First Edinburgh tour operator to be awarded 5 star status by the Scottish Tourist Board.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Reviewed by: Golf S, November 2015
Jonathan was an amazing tour guide! Full of great sights, great laughs, and great naps. I had a really fun time experiencing the highlands.
Reviewed by: Diane B, November 2015
This was a wonderful way to see the highlands, lochs and castles!!! Yes, it was a cloudy, drizzly day in Scotland. But...our tour guide Alan was incredible. He had so much knowledge about the history of the area...and an incredible way of imparting that knowledge. He was quiet and let us relax when needed which was a huge plus!!! We got to see the most wonderful things....getting to wander around an ancient castle was so great. I would recommend this tour to everyone. Just be sure to dress accordingly and don't wear good shoes!!! It gets cold and muddy in November!!
I'm looking forward to doing other tours with this group in the future!!!!