West Highland Lochs and Castles Small Group Day Trip from Edinburgh
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Inverary Castle, Scotland
- Professional guide
- Transport by luxury 16-passenger Mercedes van
- Discount card offering for local restaurants, shopping and attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees (discount card offers reductions)
- Minimum age is 6 years
- There are opportunities to take nature walks; it is recommended to bring suitable clothing and footwear, and prepare for rain
- The First Edinburgh tour operator to be awarded 5 star status by the Scottish Tourist Board.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Reviewed by: Melinda M, February 2016
What a great tour. I do wish we could have gone into more castles but the weather was difficult. Our driver/tour guide did an amazing job and we especially loved her stories and her enthusiasm for sharing Scotland's history was great.
Reviewed by: Stephanie M, January 2016
Absolutely phenomenal! Our tour guide, Aaron Mohr, really made it the best! He clearly loves his job and his country and the tour reflects that. The weather throughout our day went from rainy to sunny and back to rainy, but he navigated it well and improvised with a delightful detour when we were unable to make it to one of our stops due to closed roads. This was definitely our favorite part of our honeymoon!