Ring of Kerry Rail Trip from Dublin
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Rail Tour
This scenic day out by coach and rail takes you to the Macgillicuddy Reeks, Carrantuohill (Ireland's highest mountain), Moll's Gap, Ladies View and the world-famous Lakes of Killarney.
At the end of the day you'll return to Killarney for the train departure to Mallow, joining the Dublin-bound express (dinner service available) which arrives in Dublin at 9:15pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour returns to original point of departure at approximately 9:15pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of 15 euro per day is payable direct
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
Reviewed by: Joyce, USA, October 2014
The trip was a journey of excitement and fun. The train ride was so comfortable and pleasant. The best part was that we were escorted the whole way until we met up with the Coach. Then the coach driver was also our tour guide. He did a great job! In this particular trip, the coach bus was overfilled. It should have been separated into two buses. This is a very popular trip. When every seat is taken on the bus, it becomes too uncomfortable and too many people to keep track of. This is the only viator trip I took where the entire 52 person bus was filled. All other adventrues have been much smaller buses and smaller groups. The weather was perfect. Our driver so delightful and so friendly. It is amazing how much the tour director (who usually drives the bus) shares about the culture, people and sights. Great job except the coach ride for the day.
Reviewed by: Robert K, October 2014
A long day, but worthwhile. We were lucky with nice weather, although a bit hazy. But the scenery was incredible! Our guide/driver was very knowledgeable and a lot if fun.