Northern Ireland including Giant's Causeway Rail Tour from Dublin
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Rail Tour
Next, you'll continue to the stunning Giant's Causeway, renowned for its polygonal basalt columns. It's fun to walk around, so be sure to wear good walking shoes!
After making a photo stop at historic Dunluce Castle, it's time to return to Belfast to catch your train to Dublin Connolly Station (snacks available)
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour returns to original point of departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Giant's Causeway, Ireland
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Roundtrip train tickets
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Local charge to cross the Carrick-a-rede rope bridge (Open March to October only)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of 15euro per day is payable direct
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
Reviewed by: Jason R, May 2015
This was an amazingly scenic tour of the Antrim Glens and the North coast. Patrick was an exceptional driver, providing both historical and anecdotal stories that made the trip very entertaining. The stop at Bushmill's was an amazing bonus!
This trip packs a lot of sights into one very long dayespecially if you begin the day in Dublin, but it is totally worth it!
Reviewed by: Jessica F, March 2015
I went to Ireland in December, I took my grandmother and a friend. We thought it would be a good idea to take a tour of Northern Ireland while there. It was the best idea ever, the trip was amazing I dont think I could have planned anything better. Our tour guide met us at the train station and road with us to Belfast, while on the train he gave us a lot of information about Northern Ireland. Once in Belfast a very nice tour bus picked us up and we were able to sit in the front row perfect view of everything, the bus driver was a great tour guide himself, he was very informative. We were all so pleased with this trip, the price was extremely reasonable for all the sights, information and length of this tour. If we make it back to Europe I will be sure to book another trip through Viator.