Limerick, Cliffs of Moher, Burren and Galway Bay Rail Tour from Dublin
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Rail Tour
The tour then heads north to Bunratty Castle and Folk Village. After a lunch stop at the Doolin Pub, it's on to the majestic Cliffs of Moher on the wild Atlantic coast.
You'll then enter the unique lunar landscape of the Burren, rounding Black Head before heading along the shores of Galway Bay to Galway, where you will join the Dublin-bound train (dinner service available onboard), arriving at Dublin Heuston Station at 9:45pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cliffs of Moher
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- Admission to Bunratty Castle and Folk Village
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of EUR15,00 per day is payable direct
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
Reviewed by: Steve R, May 2015
If you have the honor of Jonathan Beaumont as your tour guide you are in for a special treat. The best tour my wife and I have ever taken!!! Jon is the most knowledgeable, passionate and friendliest person ever. You don't just see the sites, you learn about them. The day was packed with awe inspiring sites, views and moments. The Doolin pub for lunch was perfection. Each stop had plenty of time and the trip never felt rushed. THANK YOU JON and railtours....our only regret is that we did not book railtours for our Cork/Blarney trip...we booked Extreme Ireland and it was a disaster! GO RAILTOURS, they are 1st class all the way.
Reviewed by: Maura O, May 2015
Such a great trip! Our tour guide Jonathan was extremely knowledgable, helpful and entertaining. We had great weather and met nice people.