Limerick, Cliffs of Moher, Burren and Galway Bay Rail Tour from Dublin
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Rail Tour
The tour then heads north to Bunratty Castle and Folk Village. After a lunch stop at the Doolin Pub, it's on to the majestic Cliffs of Moher on the wild Atlantic coast.
You'll then enter the unique lunar landscape of the Burren, rounding Black Head before heading along the shores of Galway Bay to Galway, where you will join the Dublin-bound train (dinner service available onboard), arriving at Dublin Heuston Station at 9:45pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cliffs of Moher
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- Admission to Bunratty Castle and Folk Village
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of EUR15,00 per day is payable direct
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
Reviewed by: Jennifer D, August 2014
Great tour! One of the highlights of our trip to Dublin. While the tour is long, it is worth it as there is amazing beautiful scenery to see on the bus and train on the way to and from the stops. It was well-organized and the tour guides were fantastic. They took the time to really delved into Ireland's history, providing interesting facts and information. One of the guides even spent 1/2 and hour with us on the train giving us info about our possible geneaological conenctions in Ireland based on our surnames. He was a wealth of information. My one suggestion would be to allow more time at the pub and village outside of the Clifs of Moher rather than at the actuall Clifs. We felt we had more than enouigh time to explore the Clifs and the spectacular views but would have enjoed a half hour more at the oub and village to explore and really enjoy our meal.
Overall great trip and well worth the money!
Reviewed by: William P, August 2014
Our tour was very nice. Be prepared for a long day, but very worth it. Kevin, our guide, was tremendous. This was our favorite out of a 9 day European vacation. Thank you!