Limerick, Cliffs of Moher, Burren and Galway Bay Rail Tour from Dublin
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Rail Tour
The tour then heads north to Bunratty Castle and Folk Village. After a lunch stop at the Doolin Pub, it's on to the majestic Cliffs of Moher on the wild Atlantic coast.
You'll then enter the unique lunar landscape of the Burren, rounding Black Head before heading along the shores of Galway Bay to Galway, where you will join the Dublin-bound train (dinner service available onboard), arriving at Dublin Heuston Station at 9:45pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cliffs of Moher
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- Admission to Bunratty Castle and Folk Village
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of EUR15,00 per day is payable direct
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
Reviewed by: nanaghsmith, January 2015
This was a day well spent, everyone in our family of five (including three older "kids" ages 21, 19 and 16). We really did a lot in one day. Everything went like clockwork. Our guide was knowledgeable and agreeable and didn't talk nonstop; he let us rest our brains from time to time! The rail coach and the train are both quite comfortable. The cliffs and the village gave everyone a chance to really get out and stretch our legs. We had a brief stop after sundown in Galway where we were able to grab dinner. Food is very limited on train so recommend grabbing items to go in rail stations (there are many choices) for breakfast and late night snack. You can leave items on the bus during the day while touring which is nice. We stopped to tour a couple of old ruins as well as the village of Bunratty and the Cliffs of Moher and the pub stop for lunch. It really was a great day!
Reviewed by: Zoneone805, January 2015
Jonathan our tour guide was Excellent!
Gave us a lot of history and personalized care and travel tips.
It was very easy to find the train station and guides in their bight yellow jackets.
This is a long day trip - but well worth it!!