Limerick, Cliffs of Moher, Burren and Galway Bay Rail Tour from Dublin
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Rail Tour
The tour then heads north to Bunratty Castle and Folk Village. After a lunch stop at the Doolin Pub, it's on to the majestic Cliffs of Moher on the wild Atlantic coast.
You'll then enter the unique lunar landscape of the Burren, rounding Black Head before heading along the shores of Galway Bay to Galway, where you will join the Dublin-bound train (dinner service available onboard), arriving at Dublin Heuston Station at 9:45pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cliffs of Moher
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- Admission to Bunratty Castle and Folk Village
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of EUR15,00 per day is payable direct
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
Reviewed by: Ashley P, December 2014
This tour was AMAZING! The price is very, very reasonable for what you get. Brendan was our tour guide and he was FULL of information and lots of laughs. "Farmer John" was our bus driver, and he was a pleasure to have with us as well. The cliffs are breathtaking as well as the Burren. Brendan was constantly pointing things out to share with us along the journey and he offered plenty of stops for photos. The trip may be all day, but its more than worth it. BOOK THIS TOUR! You won't regret it.
Reviewed by: kathleen g, December 2014
I recommend this tour for anyone that wants to see the Ireland countryside with some awesome stops on the side. The tour guide Brandon was funny and very informative.