Dublin Historical Walking Tour including Trinity College
In just 2 hours, this entertaining 'seminar on the street' conducted by history graduates of Trinity College Dublin, explores the main features of Irish history - Dublin's development, the influence of the American and French Revolutions, the Potato Famine 1845 - 1849, the 1916 Rising, the War of Independence and concludes with the Northern Ireland peace process.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 11am
USD $12.98Pricing details
A "must do" tour while in Dublin
- Walking tour
- Trinity College history graduate guide
- Entrance to some of cities finest eighteenth century buildings and courtyards (restrictions on weekends might apply)
- Book of Kells entrance fee at Trinity College
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Reviewed by: gxbrennan, November 2015
Excellent Over 2 hours of very informative and humourous by a Guide who was confident of his subject .Highly recommended
Reviewed by: GinaBina, November 2015
Knowledgeable and entertaining tour guide that had prepared a great tour but was also prepared to answer any and all questions that arose. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone looking for a light and fun tour of Trinity College and its surrounding area.