Dublin Historical Walking Tour including Trinity College
In just 2 hours, this entertaining 'seminar on the street' conducted by history graduates of Trinity College Dublin, explores the main features of Irish history - Dublin's development, the influence of the American and French Revolutions, the Potato Famine 1845 - 1849, the 1916 Rising, the War of Independence and concludes with the Northern Ireland peace process.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 11am
USD $13.76Pricing details
A "must do" tour while in Dublin
- Walking tour
- Trinity College history graduate guide
- Entrance to some of cities finest eighteenth century buildings and courtyards (restrictions on weekends might apply)
- Book of Kells entrance fee at Trinity College
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Reviewed by: CLEBER P, February 2016
Excelente. Um guia muito empolgado para explicar todos os detalhes da história da Irlanda.
Reviewed by: Oscar B, February 2016
Rainy and cold day but the tour guide made the best of it. Very informative and entertaining tour.