Dublin Historical Walking Tour including Trinity College
In just 2 hours, this entertaining 'seminar on the street' conducted by history graduates of Trinity College Dublin, explores the main features of Irish history - Dublin's development, the influence of the American and French Revolutions, the Potato Famine 1845 - 1849, the 1916 Rising, the War of Independence and concludes with the Northern Ireland peace process.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 11am
USD $13.76Pricing details
A "must do" tour while in Dublin
- Walking tour
- Trinity College history graduate guide
- Entrance to some of cities finest eighteenth century buildings and courtyards (restrictions on weekends might apply)
- Book of Kells entrance fee at Trinity College
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Reviewed by: WILLIAM D S, October 2015
This was a 2 1/2 hour tour conducted by Peter, who graduated Trinity with a degree in history. It was an excellent and very educational and enjoyable tour. A good hike around Dublin. One of the highlights in our six day trip to Ireland. I highly recommend the tour. William S.
Reviewed by: Nigel R H, October 2015
This was the highlight of our Dublin experience. The guide was fantastic and enthused us to make further visits. please keep us updated on proposed tours North of the Liffey.