Select a datex
Explore Dublin's historic buildings and vibrant nightlife with a hop-on hop-off bus ticket. Valid for 2 consecutive days you have plenty of time to see the sights of Dublin as you hop-on and hop-off 28 stops around the city on 2 different routes.
- Save on admission to selected attractions
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Ideal choice for families
- Great overview and orientation of the city
With great views from the top of the bus, strategically placed stops and an interesting commentary, this truly is the best way to see the sights of Dublin.
You can hop-on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus. There are 28 stops on 2 routes and the first entire route takes approximately 90 minutes, the second route heads to the Docklands. The bus departs regularly from each stop and your ticket is valid for 2 days from first use.
The route takes you to many of Dublin's major attractions including Dvblinia, Old Jameson Distillery, Dublin Castle, Phoenix Park (where you will find Dublin Zoo), and of course the Guinness Storehouse.
James Joyce Statue, Dublin
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:You may board and exchange your voucher at any one of the 28 stops around the city:
- Upper O'Connell Street
- Lower Grafton Street (Molly Malone Statue)
- Nassau Street
- Leinster Street
- Merrion Street (National Gallery)
- Merrion Square South
- St Stephen's Green
- Suffolk Street (Dublin Tourism Center)
- Dame Street
- Lord Edward Street (Christ Church Cathedral)
- Nicholas Street (Dvblinia)
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- Guinness Storehouse
- Parkgate Street
- Phoenix Park (Dublin Zoo)
- National Museum
- Arran Quay
- GPO (O'Connell Street)
- February 15 to March 30 - 9:30am - 4:30pm, every 15 minutes
April to June - 9:15am - 5:00pm, every 15 minutes
July to August - 9:15am - 7:00pm, every 15 minutes
September - 9am - 5:30pm, every 15 minutes
October - 9am - 5:00pm, every 15 minutes
November to February 14 - 9:30am - 4:00pm, every 20 minutes
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Dublin City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Some Buses are wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is require, and call to reconfirm prior to travel date.
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.